Legal areas question.

Yeah. That's too bad when people have to abuse it like that. I can understand the feeling of excitement, but come on...there are more ways than one for a peacock to strut its stuff. Its all the jerks like that, that make us all look bad. I know its easy to say since I wasn't there, but I would have just drove over and talked to them.

That's really about all those things are good for though. Making ruts. Kinda makes me feel bad for the guy.

I really don't understand why anons in their right mind would buy one of those stupid things. Unless they're trying to compensate for other less endowed areas. I've been. Watching some bids on youtube, and I can't believe how worthless they are. You would think for what they cost the designers would have at least made them at least a little bit better for what they're supposed to be for. What a disgrace to the original hummvees. Now those things are awesome.

Wow...I misspelled quite a few words there. Im not that stupid....really. I need to start proofreading before I press send. Hehehe

Tjilboise I use the jeepz app and my phone does that predictive text errors all the time... I never proof read either

Yeah my phone likes to think it knows what I want. Its usually way off. And I thought technology was supposed to make our lives easier. HA!! Yeah right.

You know I've heard in inner cities if there's alota vandalisim and property issues they open a city center or a basketball court. They don't seem to look at it the same way when it comes to wheeling. I've seen the use of land lost because of a few that'd leave beer bottles and trash after camping. We used to be able to wheel on the lake bottoms here when the lake went down in the winter. We lost that about 20 years ago. I've heard different reasons. I heard someone got hurt and sued TVA also heard they put a stop to it because of erosion. My theory is, people that owned the lake property didn't like to see ATVs and ORVs cutting through they're expensive backyards. Now I've been in some places I shouldn't over the years but it always peed me off to know I paid all them taxes and couldn't even sneak off the beaten path to enjoy what my dad fought for. I think in our state they're seeing how they can open up a OHV park and make a little money. That'd make everything OK if the state could make a little more money right? It's not about money, it's about More Money.

Preach on brotha man. Im definitely with you there. Mo money mo money. We can still drive on the lake bottoms here, luckily, but I can still see your frustration. Of course, there are all kinds of groups that go and clean up and maintain the trails and land here too, including the off road club that I am in. At least once a month, a group chooses a spot, and takes care of all the crap the young generation leaves around. I think it also helps that the leaders of the club make it well known that that's what's going on too. You should maybe check into doing something like that, it could make a big difference in the eyes of the officials in your area to see that you care. If anything it might get even just your group special permission to go to certain places. It will take a bunch of effort, and fighting for your rights, but in my mind its worth it. Not just to go wheeling, but also so that you don't see a bunch of garbage and refuse every time you go out camping or fishing or even just to appreciate nature.

flatie46 said:
You know I've heard in inner cities if there's alota vandalisim and property issues they open a city center or a basketball court. They don't seem to look at it the same way when it comes to wheeling. I've seen the use of land lost because of a few that'd leave beer bottles and trash after camping. We used to be able to wheel on the lake bottoms here when the lake went down in the winter. We lost that about 20 years ago. I've heard different reasons. I heard someone got hurt and sued TVA also heard they put a stop to it because of erosion. My theory is, people that owned the lake property didn't like to see ATVs and ORVs cutting through they're expensive backyards. Now I've been in some places I shouldn't over the years but it always peed me off to know I paid all them taxes and couldn't even sneak off the beaten path to enjoy what my dad fought for. I think in our state they're seeing how they can open up a OHV park and make a little money. That'd make everything OK if the state could make a little more money right? It's not about money, it's about More Money.

Hehe... "peed off"...I like it

Back