Legal areas question.

jackflack44

Ok, I was just wondering if I see a good place to offroad off the side of the highway, or off the side of the road anywhere, is it legal to drive on that land if there are no signs or fences saying otherwise?

Lol grey area. It ain't illegal if you don't get caught lol. Just don't get stuck lol.

I say if it's not private property, there are no signs saying otherwise, and you pay your taxes.... you have every right. i mean, really, what are they gonna do? pull you over? "We're already pulled over as far as we can sir!! We can't pull over any more!" hehehe.. but really though. it may be a grey area, but you aren't endangering anyone by doing it. Just go for it until you're told otherwise.:twisted:

i allways try ta find the land owner get permission who knows that land owner may have better spots for ya ta wheel and if a cop sees ya and trys ta ticket ya tell himn i know the owner and have permission otherwise sneak in dont get stuck and sneak back out if they see the mud on the truck later say hey i swerved ta miss a deer lol heheheh has worked for me manyof times lol

I say as long as it isn't a private farmers profit patch ill hit it but if it is I just pull over and imagine myself going through it

Lmao! That's so funny. Sounds like something I would do. Just go to my happy place.

Hey jester...didja read my jeep vs bronco story? Its pretty long I know...but its a good one.

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I really thought I would get a lot more feedback from it than I have...but it is pretty long I guess

Ya I liked it. I have a few stories like that myself lol. I love my jeep. Haha. Don't tell the wife I said that.

We need to make that a bumper sticker. Jeepers: coolest dorks on the planet

It's ok to tell your wife! Mine knows her, our son, and our unborn baby(coming in august) are the top on my love scale. Followed by my gram, mother, father, other family members. But she knows my jeep is right at the top of level two on my love scale! Lol! She catches me looking out the window at it ALL the time lmao!

Back