completely distracted...

tjlboise

How many of you out there park your jeep outside of a window at work and then find yourself staring and having offroad visions when you're supposed to be working? Is this even healthy or should I park elsewhere?

Haha! True. Luckily im a maintenance man at a retirement home, which mostly consists of tightening toilet seats and hanging pictures, with the occasional elevator break down or something. Otherwise....yeah. it might cost me. :)

Your sick. Take a few days and ride until you get stuck, at this point you will have entered the road of recovery.

I work in an office but when I go outside to smoke on the second floor balcony I stare at my Jeep and the exact same thing. Also very expensive. Ideas flow.

dustin g said:
I work in an office but when I go outside to smoke on the second floor balcony I stare at my Jeep and the exact same thing. Also very expensive. Ideas flow.

I agree completely. Now that you mention it. I do just stand there and stare while making decisions on mods and upgrades. It doesn't help that I just got the new spring Quadratec catalog either. Hehehe.

JPNinPA said:
Your sick. Take a few days and ride until you get stuck, at this point you will have entered the road of recovery.

Lol! Recovery... yeah. I think the only thing that would do is hurry up my winch purchase and then make me itch to go get stuck again so I could try it out. Its a vicious cycle. 8)

Lol! Recovery... yeah. I think the only thing that would do is hurry up my winch purchase and then make me itch to go get stuck again so I could try it out. Its a vicious cycle. 8)
Bought a winch after I did Pritchet canyon run down in Moab last year...and have never used it due to the fact the lockers have gotten me out of everything I have done since then. Spent a lot of money for a fancy hood ornament

Lockers huh? Ill have to check into that. It must be less expensive then? Id hate to spend a bunch of money on something that I don't really need. Frees it up for other good stuff._

Sounds like you got the sickness
JEEP-PHOBIA its very contagious
symptoms are:
staring at your jeep hours on end
dreaming what you can do with your jeep
spending every dime you have on your jeep
you spend more time with your jeep than your girlfriend / wife
at this time there is no known cure for your sickness
this is just something you will need to live with till the next jeep
and then it starts all over again

jeepsmiliegrin-1.gif
face it your hooked

You nailed every symptom. I guess its all downhill from here...or maybe uphill? Up rock? Over the river and through the woods? Whatever. It could always be worse. I could have gotten an H2. Then I would only be having nightmares of what I CAN'T do instead of dreaming about what I CAN. Heheheheheeee!!

...all downhill from here...or maybe uphill? Up rock? Over the river and through the woods? ...

Pick up Grandma while you are there, 'n take her wheeling.

She'll give you a shinny penny. Then you could go spend it on your Jeep!!! :)

Back