For the first time in almost three years...

Cool man! Glad your back in the saddle again! Mines coming along slowly. It's getting there though.

I may have missed an earlier post, but what was wrong with it?
Well it all started about 3 years ago when gas started spewing out from above the tank. At the time I didn't really have the time to fix it myself nor the money to pay a shop top do it. The trans was leaking, and the exhaust was pretty much shot from the header back.

A few months went by and I decided to pull the tags and drop the insurance. Pretty soon, it slid down the list of priorities.

Fortunately I finally got around to getting her right again. I changed brake fluid, trans, transfer case, axles, engine oil, and coolant. Replaced the U-joints in the front drive shaft, replaced the front calipers and pads, a couple lights, and I paid a local shop to replace the exhaust and to take care of the gas leak.

I did as much as I could without a garage, but it's pretty derned cold here in PA right now :)

Anyhow, she's purring like a kitty and everything seems right and tight so...
:beer:

That's really got to feel great!! Mudwoman's Jeep is suffering similar woes....my TJ is, at the moment, our only vehicle other than my company truck (F-150 4wd) so I know your pain.......or better, mudwoman knows your pain.;) Good to see ya back and good to see that you're "Jeepin' again"!!!! Jeeps are an obsession and when they ain't runnin'.......that ain't good! :(

Back