upgrades

Depends on what your into, daily driver or strictly trail rig, what your upgrades are now, and what your purposes are for the jeep for example weekend wheeler daily driver, stuff like that, do you want to go fast or do you want to go anywhere? Personally i think if you wanna go fast you should of bought a Vette, so if you can answer those questions we can better answer yours.

I just bought a new stinger bumper for my YJ... Looks great. Lol it makes you feel good when your bumper is big enough to see while driving. Less people will cut you off. =]

Yeah, there are definitely A LOT of factors that come into upgrades. We need more info in order to tell you what's good.

Daily driver, but want to hit some hard trails on the weekend. Doing moab Easter jeep safari want to be able to do atleast 5 or 6 rated trail. I could care less about speed. I've had the jeep for just a few weeks now and have only put a budget lift on it.

It has 31 inch tires on it. But other then that I'm pretty sure it's stock. Unless the owner before me did some upgrades to it, but I don't think he did

In that case, and this is all just personal preference, I would get some extended fender flares (I went with 6"), a new bumper, some rock sliders, skid plates, diff guards, and a 3" lift. For starts. If its going to be a daily driver, as well as your weekend warrior, I think its a good idea to make sure to guard and protect all the things that matter so you don't get stranded without a vehicle during the week. Im using mine for the same things you are, granted I have an extra vehicle just in case, and those are the things that I have started with (still need the bumper). Eventually,I will get lockers, but im still researching those. I've only had my jeep for about a month, so im definitely not an expert yet, but I have been looking at them for a long time. Im sure there's a lot of other guys on here that have other ideas, but these are the things that I have heard about and researched the most. Its a good start anyway. The best thing you can do (I was given this advice, and found it to be extremely accurate) is take out your jeep on some minor trails, get used to it, and see what she can handle. As you go along, you will start to see what you need and want, and your wishlist will begin. I hope this helps. Good luck. And keep everyone posted. They really like it when you do that.

Like he said it's personal preference, I wouldnt worry about 6" flares, I would get rock sliders, skid plates, find a new axle for the rear (ford 8.8 is cheap and strong!) cause the D35 isnt that strong some people do good with it others don't, there's been more bad then good with those axles, regear the front Dana 30 to whatever is in your new axle, you have a budget boost right now, I would go up to a 3.5 or flat out 4 inch suspension system (rough country makes fairly well put together kits for the price they're cheap and efficient alot of people have them) add an aussie locker in the rear as well as the front if you feel nessecary. And I would go up to either 32" tires or 33" tires and brand is up to you, BFG is a great brand! KM2's are a wonderful choice, MT/r Kevlar is good but the sidewall doesn't flex to much but it's a very good tire as well. But personal preference like what was said above. And take it out wheeling on a weekend try it out first then decide again like what was said above. Good luck :)

Back