Packaging for shipping

jackflack44

I know a lot of you here ship things, I was wondering if anyone knows how to make a custom box out of some old boxes or cardboard or something. I'm trying to ship something and the cash difference for shipping and what i need to ship between what I need and what boxes the shipping company sells is $30-40.

If your in the us then try using the u.s. post office flat rate shipping. If it fits it ships

If you wrap the soundbar in bubble wrap or similar padding & then fold a piece of cardboard from a heavy box around it & box tape the bejezuz out of it you should be good. I would also mark it FRAGILE just so they don't throw it.

You can also find two boxes and put one on each end, then tape them together in the middle. Or, put a small box on each end, and flatten a large 3rd box and wrap the middle with it.

The goal is just to wrap it well with bubble wrap, then wrap it with cardboard like a present.

get a roll of bubble wrap and cut open a few paper towel boxes and roll it tape it real good and you should be golden

DO NOT mark it "Fragile" it will get thrown and stepped on if you do.
Personally I would use two wood planks to protect it one on the top and one on the bottom or speaker side. Then wrap in bubble wrap, then lastly cardboard like was said.

Back