Smitty built tops

Mikey4x4

I just put a new smitty built top on that used factory hardware it cost 259.00 free shipping on eBay and it fit like a glove and looks nice nothing like best tops I have used them and there all lose and not Abel to tighten so if your looking for a soft top that fits on a tj (I DO RECOMMEND IT)
Happy jeepn -•|||||•-

I am looking for a decent replace-a-top. My back window crumbled a few days ago ( Did a quick fix using a clear shower curtain and gorilla glue) I have seen another brand out there that is fairly decent priced... It's called Rampage. Anyone know if they are good or would I be better off with Smitty or Bestop?

The eBay item# 150435610431 for the one I got very happy with it. Iv only tried best top and this is way better

I'm lookiing for some half doors or a set of fabric doors to use with my hard top. The top has some seriously funky sliding windows in them and they are a real pain in the transmission. I'd need arms as long as a monkey to reach the mirrors through the window slits. I've seen bigger gun slots in armored cars than I have. O.K. enough complaints. Anyone seen, or had, or has a top with sliding windows? the top is in great shape otherwise. Someone will correct me about the top, and the doors being seperate...I understand! Did this top come with these funky doors or were they purchased seperately?

No they were most likely after market I know those windows I'll get you a web page in a min where you can get used doors

Back