Hobbies.

Hiking,canoeing,camping,playing guitar,working on turning my property in Michigan into my retirement property,going to Blackhawks games,working on,thinking about & most of all driving my Jeeps!!!!

Fishing , hunting , enjoying my two little boys and letting them crawl all over the jeep .

SteelHeadz said:
I have too much hobbies and not enough time but here's what i like to do the most other than thinking of what else to build for the jeep. Custom pistol grips and custom rifle stocks and building my bike.

What do you charge for grips? I've been wanting some custom ambidextrous 1911 grips. Nothing to intricate.

playing xbox360 takes alot of my time. golfing, bowling, playing with the kids. used to autocross but after winning easily for two years in a row i got bored of it. now, my hobbies are being supervisor of hte shop i work in and the stuff i listed above.

those bike shots bring back the memories. when i was in high school back in the early 90s, we did that all the time we were not in school. i have pics like yours but in the old school 35mm style pics. on the gt pro series and redline flying over cars and stuff. i grew up in los angeles so we had to street because there wasn't alot of vert around

Ahh the joys of X-box....
Bikes are evil. Every time I get on one something false off and it always ends in pain. That's ok though I am Happier on four wheels. ^.^

Ahh the joys of X-box....
Bikes are evil. Every time I get on one something false off and it always ends in pain. That's ok though I am Happier on four wheels. ^.^

You will find yourself happier with no wheels at 14,000 ft. doing a free fall at 120mph then gliding all the way down to earth from 6,000ft with such a peaceful decent. Skydiving is one the best experience that i like doing over and over again. Do you play COD?

Let's see, first is the Jeep (when funds are available), second would be the x-box COD MW2, and Black Ops. Third would be the engine on the stand in the garage, wanna build a pro street ranger (way off in the future, mama is not too keen on that idea). Then spending time with the family ( this one is actually first)

Its been a long time since I playde CoD. Latley its been my old stand by...RSV2

Wife
Daughter
Snowboarding
Xbox
Wheeling
Camping
In that order.

I see lots of xboxers here. Lets get your gamertags in your posts so we can all get our murder on together.

Hi my name is "Pit Boss 666" and I'm a Halo addict.

Looking through all of these hobby posts the past few days I've noticed that more guys than I thought consider their wives to be a "hobby". Lol! I can't decide if that is a good, or a bad thing.

Lately my son's been my hobby, but I also have a 21' boat that I (used to) take fishing.

I'm also into paintball during the summer.

Jetskiiing, it needs some repairs this season, hopefully not expensive.
Golf.
NASCAR and NHRA, we go to two or three races a year. Always the second race at Pocono, sometimes Charlotte in October and Bristol in August. Last two years went to the drags in Bristol.
Steelers.

that geocaching looks interesting. i googled it for my area and there are lots of things to search for around south texas.

xbox live: busemans my team name is 87yj though so if anyone wants to play on the same team, put 87yj in your parenthesis and look me up. i play cod black ops about 3 hours a day

Wow! That does look pretty fun. What a great idea. Idaho has TONS of items. This is definitely something im gonna check out. How exciting!

Back