Hobbies.

jackflack44 said:
Does geocaching cost money?

Just gas. Go to geocaching dot com, or if you have an android phone go to the market and get the free app c:Geo. Its sweet man. You'll be amazed at how many things are hidden around you.

Sorry I didn't copy it in I was asking codybowman since he said he was in a band. .... What do you bowfish and where are you located

sorry late response but i bowfish Gar, Carp, Buffalo, and catfish. I am located near Shreveport , LA. Its a really fun hobby but kinda pricey to get into, unless you already have a bow and a boat. If you ever get a chance you should try it.

This isn't mine but we spend a good amount of time getting my buddys old school going

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110319_014935.png
    ForumRunner_20110319_014935.png
    471.1 KB · Views: 125
  • ForumRunner_20110319_014950.png
    ForumRunner_20110319_014950.png
    459.4 KB · Views: 183
  • ForumRunner_20110319_015044.png
    ForumRunner_20110319_015044.png
    509.7 KB · Views: 124

rdtj said:
sorry late response but i bowfish Gar, Carp, Buffalo, and catfish. I am located near Shreveport , LA. Its a really fun hobby but kinda pricey to get into, unless you already have a bow and a boat. If you ever get a chance you should try it.

I bowfish the same thing except the only catfish that are legal are flatheads. Paddle fish are legal too

rdtj said:
what kind of setup do you use? bow/reel/boat etc.

I have an old martin lynx compound with a retriever reel muzzy roller rest and muzzy aarows I get in any boat I can haha. I do alot at the dam off the sides.

Hobbies are hunting/ fishing working on jeep downhill and dirt jumping(cycling) fixing small engines collecting John Deere collectables and atv/ dirtbiking

<(icedmiester)>

Dexman21 said:
I have an old martin lynx compound with a retriever reel muzzy roller rest and muzzy aarows I get in any boat I can haha. I do alot at the dam off the sides.

I used to do a lot out by spillways and off small bridges until I actually got a boat to use, u can kill just as many fish from the bank as u can from a boat!!!

Back