Stuck in the woods..

TeddESP

So long story short I got stuck in the woods the other day and I was not prepared. :p I took a couple pics showing the predicament. Lol

And I forgot to attach them, sry about that. Here they are.

Attachments

• image-2613488914.jpg
    image-2613488914.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 167
  • image-3151698391.jpg
    image-3151698391.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 202
  • image-2359498362.jpg
    image-2359498362.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 156
  • image-369450937.jpg
    image-369450937.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 181
gennybro said:
gotta get some chains

For my tires? Ive read places that they could be bad or cause damage, but maybe that's only if installed wrong. I ended up airing down later on and that seemed to help. I have chains to pull with we used those. :p I'm still pretty new to jeeping because I haven't had mine for long but I'm definitely improving despite getting stuck. Lol

Being from the great northeast and seeing your predicament I suggest the same -Chain- Good for pulling and good for traction, they also sell these things ????? Um I forget what there called but you unfold them put them under your tires and they will get you out of almost any slippery situation I was stuck in snow, ice, and then frozen mud after spinning the tires forever, in a STRAIT TRUCK mind you, and someone threw these under the tires and I was free!!! Anyhow besides your being embarrassed because of being pulled out by a Rover it looks like you had a good time. Whats with the xj in the pick that stuck 2?

Nono I was not pulled out by a rover lol. I showed up to help pull out that sidekick and Cherokee. I pulled the sidekick past the Cherokee and on the hard packed snow. Just after that I got completely pulled in and stuck, and there was no way the sidekick was going to do anything. A guy showed up later with a small old Toyota with lockers and a winch. He had to anchor to his buddy behind him but after some trying I aired down and got on the hard pack and backed out like 1/4 mile. Mine was the only one out that night, the sidekick got out with an excavator the next day and I think they replaced the axle on the Cherokee cuz it snapped. All in all, wasn't a bad outing. =]

Back