radiator fits??

tjlboise

So I was picking around in my local junkyard over the weekend, and I was actually pretty surprised to be lucky enough to find some of the stuff I did. Got some nice new d ring shackles with mounts. A nice aluminum hi lift jack mount, chrome valve cover, and 4 brand new HELLA off road lights with covers. All in perfect condition, and I got the whole lot for just under $30. Very nice. Any way, I found out that they sell any radiator for $50 plus tax, and it got me thinking.... I wouldn't mind a new one at all =D. So my question is does anybody know of which radiators will fit in my 90 YJ 4cyl 2.5? I don't mind doing slight mods to make the bolts fit or whatever. Just wanted to compile a little list of ones I should look for the next time im there. That's a pretty good price, so if anybody wants me to keep an eye out for one for them too just let me know, and we can figure out a way to get it to you. Thanks in advance for the help guys. Happy jeepin!

junk yard radiators are ok but you have to clean them well or you will run hot.

Being a maintenance man, and dealing with all the HVAC units, I have access to all kinds of commercial grade cleaning and flushing products. But will just about any radiator work as long as it fits in there?

Back