Got bored..

TeddESP

Decided to climb some snow banks in the driveway, anyone else feel they need to do this from time to time also? I tried to get on the roof. :p didn't quite make it. =]

I also did a cheap upgrade for lighting in my jeep.. I bought a cheap led light bar and attached Velcro to my hard top and the back of the light. Now I have light for the inside and a light I can pull off and look around with. :p

Attachments

• image-1439091740.png
    image-1439091740.png
    849.8 KB · Views: 227

No

Jk I wouldn't know I am still looking at buying my first jeep just using this place for advice, I posted cause I hate seeing people be ignored.

ScubaDude said:
No

Jk I wouldn't know I am still looking at buying my first jeep just using this place for advice, I posted cause I hate seeing people be ignored.

Haha I do the same. And thanks, I hope you join the jeep community in the future. =]

a friend from when i just got out of high school drive his lifted truck onto his parents garage coming home drunk one night.

needless to say, the truck was sold very quickly after that. he actually drove up his mom's station wagon and on to the roof because his truck was a rolling billboard for some tire place prior to him owning it and it had a ridiculous lift and huge tractor tires on it. it got about 3 gallons to the mile

Back