Anyone here good with photoshop / printing / stickers?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking to make some new Jeepz.com stickers to give away, and thought I'd ask if we had any graphics gurus lurking around here.

In the past I've had vinyl die cut stickers made (and I'll probably do so again), but I also wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas or suggestions for new stickers.

an example of what I made before is in my signature

TerryMason said:
I'm looking to make some new Jeepz.com stickers to give away, and thought I'd ask if we had any graphics gurus lurking around here.

In the past I've had vinyl die cut stickers made (and I'll probably do so again), but I also wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas or suggestions for new stickers.

an example of what I made before is in my signature

I NEED a sticker. I need it I need it I need it. Can't emphasize it enough. Just tell me what I have to do.

I'm set on ordering more, and I've even gone to a local printer to see about having more made up. They weren't very helpful though, so I'll probably just have more of the same printed up. I was thinking about getting something new.

don't forget about me, Ive got deep rooted psychological problems,and I'm pretty sure one of those stickers would help , You do believe in helping the handicapped,right. YES, FREE STICKERS, I'm starting to feel better already.:party::pray:

I'm willing to spend a few hours. I'm a photographer on my spare time and have done a ton of photoshop. Pm me if intrested.

Hey Terry, I ordered some special bumper stickers a short time ago from a company in Arizona.I just Googled "Bumper stickers" and they had a special if you buy 1000 the second 1000 were free.Shipping and all was only $110.00. These were needed as part of an elevator code and there were no suppliers that had anything.I designed what was needed and I had them in 2 weeks
They can also do the artwork.
I will see if I can find the site for you.

Wish I had photo-shop this could have been a little nicer
thought it would make a new kind of look
COLA_WILLYS_teeCopy-1.jpg

Here are some of my ideas, if you like em take em, just send me a few when your done. the black ones can easily be made into any color you want, and they're not the best. I am new to Photoshop so you might wanna use some different ones, but feel free to play with these all you want. The back ground is clear if you save the pics to your computer so if you print them do it on see through sticker pads. you can also pick up see through sticker printer paper at allot of places, I have seen see through sticker printer paper at target, but i know you can order it online. I recommend you use that place that was suggested above that prints the second thousand free, sell them online for 2-5 bucks, they should pay for themselves, but please don't try to make a profit off of them, just make the pay for themselves, i promise that everyone loves stickers, I may want ten. And it be pretty cool if you only sell them to members, that way when we see each other we can totally freak out.

Attachments

• Jeepz Sticker 1.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Jeepz sticker 2.jpg
    Jeepz sticker 2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 293
  • Jeepz Sticker 3.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 305
  • Jeepz Sticker 4.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Jeepz Sticker 5_edited-1.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 5_edited-1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 287
It's been years since I used them but when I was drag racing I used edecals.com a lot and they always gave me quality product. You can design text type stuff on their website or send them an image file and they can print it for you.

Jason4x4 said:
I like the first one but would it be too blasphemous to request a roll bar on the Jeep? :redface:

I could probably do it, I was just editing the image from the title of the website, really I love the last one, was thinking about adding the name of the site to the bottom like dirt. No offense that sounded mean, I ment like ground.

I'll see what I can whip up and post a few more

Okay it is to hard for me, if anyone else can use Photoshop please feel free to have at it, the role cage just isn't looking good when I do it. The first one is no diff from the one at top the website page, I just removed the background and took away the statement (i didn't want to but the magic tool couldn't read it)

Okay here is my absolute favorite, I may have to enlarge the type but I am not sure

Attachments

• Jeepz Sticker 6.jpg
    Jeepz Sticker 6.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 305
Back