i got my tags yesterday...

extra-medium

and decided to have a little fun. I got out of classes and didn't want to go home yet so the wife and i found some mud.

021-1.jpg

image-missing.png

my wife got a small video on her phone but the quality is horrible. Its supposed to rain over the weekend so ill have to go attempt it again on monday

I wish I could look out my back window and see mountains. It's a 4 hr drive for me.

Mts are 200 yds east or 5 miles west of me.In 40 minutes I can be at 11000 ft.....I really love it here.

Edge

gotta love utah. for me its just about a 5-10 minute drive to east and your there, but its a different story going west. maybe a 30-40 min drive. there is a place called little sahara west south west from me that is supposed to have some good wheeling. i prefer playing in the mud though.

Little Sahara Sand dunes is a state park (fee area) its an ok to play but the dunes are a razor back and cutting across one is a "B".
Try 5 mile pass with constrictor and rattle snake are fun. And little Moab is a blast just west of Utah lake.

Little Sahara Sand dunes is a state park (fee area) its an ok to play but the dunes are a razor back and cutting across one is a "B".
Try 5 mile pass with constrictor and rattle snake are fun. And little Moab is a blast just west of Utah lake.
yeah i heard 5 mile is good. where is little moab at?

Nice pictures but then they are little blurred and looks good at the same time. anyways good well as lucky.

Back