jeepz.com stickers

monsterrd

Hi everybody. I was messing around on the computer and came up with a really cool jeepz.com sticker idea. I just wanted to make sure that it was o.k. to put it on my jeep without stepping on anyones toes or offending anybody. I look forward to being a long time member of this club. Great Club , Lots of helpfull info. :cool:

edited by: monsterrd, Mar 01, 2003 - 06:46 PM[addsig]

there already are jeepz.com stickers that raven13xxx has[addsig]

That's what I was trying to say,I'm not trying to step on anybody. I created on for me that I like. If you want a jeepz.com sticker, Raven is the man. I just wanted to know if I had a different one, would anybody be offended? This one is not going to be reproduced in any way, only for me. If raven would rather I didn't use it , I won't. I enjoy this club and would not jeopardize that.[addsig]

i don't think raven or anyone cares if we use the "official" jeepz.com pictures... as long as we're spreading the word. how bout you post up a pic and we vote on it! :)[addsig]

Yeah i want to see how the stickers look. The only sticker i have on the jeep is an O'Neill sticker. Family tradition to have one on every car. Its ou last name, and spelled the same way.

steve[addsig]

I did up my own cause at the time there were none in stock and Raven13xxx did not know when he was getting more but has more now.
image-missing.png

Tug :cool: [addsig]

I made it on printshop, how can I put it on here?[addsig]

What do they look like and how much are they? have 4 jeeps to advertise on...

edited by: jaber, Mar 02, 2003 - 12:58 PM[addsig]

Instant Message Raven13xx he is the official supplier of the original jeepz.com stickers. Tug[addsig]

I know this is a guy-oriented picture, but check this one out... :cool: I HAD to save it the first time I saw it. ;-)

image-missing.png

edited by: phillika, Mar 02, 2003 - 09:13 PM[addsig]

Somebody needs to tell that chick to move..she's messing up the Jeep pic LMAO.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Back