no help???

Hey man, im still learning too. You'll never know if you don't ask. And its better to ask something and risk looking stupid, than trying to figure it out yourself, and almost certainly BEING stupid in the process. I've never been afraid to ask about something I don't know. You gotta start somewhere. And everyone started out knowing nothing.

OUCH!!! How did you do that? If you don't wanna say, to save face, I'll understand.

Hahaha I'll say. Everyone can laugh too. Part of the learning process I guess. But I was putting in a new catback exhaust system I bought. I took out what I thought was just a protector for the transfer case and stuff, but was actually there to hold everything up. As I was taking off the old muffler I stripped an old rusted bolt and not having any kind of tools to take it off with I decided i would just hurry and run it down to a shop and have them cut it off for me. But what I didn't know what during trying to get the bolt off the transfer case and everything had dropped down quite a few inches and my driveshaft was at an angle where it couldn't move. So as I was driving to the place I heard a bunch of loud noises and was like WTF? And then a few second later I heard a loud snap! I pulled over and looked under my jeep and the driveline was snapped right out of the transfer case and everything else was almost touching the ground. Costed me like 850 dollars to get it all repaired

Yikes. That's a tough lesson. Man. Im sorry about that. So im guessing it must have been the crossmember? At least you were already on the way to the shop huh?

To be honest. Im not too sure that really anyone is gonna laugh at you for that. It hurts just to think about.

Yeah it sucked way bad. But atleast now I know. Haha. Sometimes it still makes a little knocking sound when i first take off, but not all the time

Haha! She's just trying to remind you of how you hurt her in the past. Girls are like that. They'll just hold a grudge, and anytime something isn't going their way, they'll bring it up like it was just yesterday. She's never gonna let you live this down. ;)

Bounty__Hunter said:
Yes, we did 16 dives in 6 days including 2 night dives, it was incredible.

That IS incredible. Sounds like probably one of the best vacations you could possibly have. So what do you do down there? Just swim around and look at stuff? Take any pictures? That would be amazing to see if you did. Maybe when you get back, you could post a thread about your adventure. Im sure everyone would love to hear about it, and maybe even possibly see some of the cool stuff you did. Congrats man, im happy for you. That's a great experience to have had.

Back