no help???

tjlboise

Did I somehow do something to **** everybody off here? I've tried to post a couple of threads to try to get some help about which vehicles have swappable parts for my 90 YJ's steering and suspension components but have gotten absolutely no replies or help at all. I find it extremely hard to believe that with all of the mechanical masters on here, that there is really no one that knows. Im sorry if I have offended anyone, or made anyone mad about something. I love this forum, and I would hate myself forever if I somehow ruined any chance of being a part of this community.

I don't know about anything you did, I've ****ed everybody off a number of times my self and never got a cold shoulder. Maybe no one has seen the post yet.

Got it. Ill try putting that kind of thing in the more suited section of the forum next time.
And....ill try google-ing how to be patient. I guess being raised as the only boy with seven sisters will bring out the overly emotional and sensitive side of a guy. :) that's my story, and im sticking to it.
Thanks.

Sorry but i'm not that much help on YJ's or any at all unless i've had the experience of actually doing the swap from one model to another, so i didn't comment at all. If it makes you feel any better, i've had several post here as well that never got any replies but i didn't take it personnaly nor take any offense from it i think.

I too have been surprised at times by fewer responses than expected...and like Steelheadz I'm hesitant to speak up about swaps or fitment of parts I haven't actually tried. I usually first decide what I want & then try to make it fit....

Well I'm only a know it all with Cherokee,s I wish! But thats why I'm here to learn. I do not answer what I don't know but I do read what I need to know. Make sense? O well sorry I couldn't answer your question.

I replied to some of your posts, I haven't been on in a while cuz I'm on vaca out of the country.

This site has it's highs and lows when it comes to activity, so patience is key. Try posting to your thread once a day to bring it back to the top, but not too often or it's bad etiquette.

Bounty__Hunter said:
I replied to some of your posts, I haven't been on in a while cuz I'm on vaca out of the country.

This site has it's highs and lows when it comes to activity, so patience is key. Try posting to your thread once a day to bring it back to the top, but not too often or it's bad etiquette.

That's a good idea. And I ALWAYS appreciate your help. You are the man. Every time I need some help with something its usually either you, or jester that have the answer. Thanks for all your help guys. I wouldn't make it without you.

Bounty__Hunter said:

Nice to hear you got a vacation. Are you on that diving expedition you were talking about a while back?

Well, I'm guilty as charged, too. But if I can be of no help, I usually don't respond........but I do know the feeling of "no responses". I think we've all been there. Stick around and don't take things personally......good bunch here and lots of help.......when they answer, of course!;);)

mud4feet said:
Well, I'm guilty as charged, too. But if I can be of no help, I usually don't respond........but I do know the feeling of "no responses". I think we've all been there. Stick around and don't take things personally......good bunch here and lots of help.......when they answer, of course!;);)

There really are a good bunch of folks here. I've learned so much in the short amount of time I've been a member. I can completely understand not replying if you have no idea, I guess I just had expectations that were a little too big. I googled "how to have patience" as was requested, and im learning. ;) good things really do come to those who wait, and I really need to start practicing that a little more. Thanks for everyones replies on this. It made me feel a ton better.

tjlboise said:
That's a good idea. And I ALWAYS appreciate your help. You are the man. Every time I need some help with something its usually either you, or jester that have the answer. Thanks for all your help guys. I wouldn't make it without you.

I agree! Bounty hunter and jester are very helpful. They should get paid for doing this or something.

I think I annoy people with my lack of knowledge. Haha. But I don't mind. I'm new and trying to learn. So I ask whatever I want to know

Back