Favorite wrangler model?

Mine is yj. Dad had one when I was in jr high and I remember riding in it to go skiing and diving. Now I have mine, almost the same model

My 1st. Jeep was a CJ and I now own a YJ . But to be honest if it says JEEP on the tail gate that's all it takes to be right for me.

YJ. It is my first and only wrangler i have owned. It's only a four banger but it has got me pretty far. Wish I had more time and money for it.

my dad used to have a '79 cj7 when i was little. the pervious owner swapped in a chevy 350, and it would roast all 4 tires. also my friends dads old room mate had a '70 something cj5 with a ford 390 i think it was. being the young gear heads we were we thought it was bad ass for him to do wheel stands at 1/4 throttle.

I have a 93 YJ and I love it. It's not too fancy with any carpet or expensive gadgets that I need to worry about getting wet and ruining. It has a |-6 and it is roughly around 200,000 miles. It has no frame rust and the only bit of rust is on the drivers hard door and it's about an inch. It's my other baby. =]

TJ. Cause that's what I have right now. Have had CJs in the past, and those were my favorites then.

I have only had my YJ. But from what I can tell so far, they are extremely versatile, and great to look at. LOVE IT!!

Back