can't get stuck

jasonmolinar

I am convinced that jeeps cannot get stuck. Everytime I go four wheeling I try to get it stuck knowing that that is what will prove it to be a climbing machine, and it has yet to get stuck. Mud bogging, hills, everything. The only place I have yet to try is the trails in moab. Which I will be going down there in a week or two

they get stuck. my brother used to get his stuck almost everyday. but driver ability has alot to do with stuff

It's really deep mud/water that has a kind of crusty surface. Basically it's like a bottomless pit. Haha.

A fellow jeeper in some skeg.

Attachments

• image-275874598.png
    image-275874598.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 181
i have yet to get mine stuck either. i have only taken it off road once and there wasn't that much to get into, so i don't think it counts lol. i would love to venture down to moab but i can't take the time off work or school yet.

I get two days off in a row every other week so I could go down there for like a day and come back up the next. It just seems like such a long boring drive from salt lake city

jasonmolinar said:
That looks rough. I don't know if I've seen anything like that around where I live though. But I know i couldn't make it through

Ya. That's what we wheel up here there's this and sand and lots of it lol. Boggers are our best friend lol. I am looking at a set for spring I just have km2 right now.

Haha I bet. I keep changing my mind on the tires I'm going to get next. I have maxxis big horns right now. But they don't seem to have as much tread as most other tires. I'm thinking the tsl bias ply interco or some Goodyear wrangler's

Ya. If you wheel swampers are king. They don't last long on highway though. I love my km2. They work good wear good are quite on the highway.

Yeah. I like the bfg's alot too. I have 31's right now and they look so small and I've only lifted my jeep 2 inches. Haha. I really want some 33's. But worried about losin too much power

Yeah. I have. 2.5L. So it kinda sucks. I've talked to this one guy at the teraflex shop here that says he runs 33's with a 2.5L and it runs just fine. He says the only time he has trouble with it is when he is running it on the freeway. And if that's the case I don't mind going slow on the freeway. Haha

i test drove a 98 wrangler with the 4 banger and 35's a couple years ago when i was looking to buy a car, and it wasn't horribly slow, but you could tell it put a strain on the motor. from a stop it wasn't that bad, but if you wanted to speed up to pass someone you might as well forget it.

Ya. I wanna do 4.88 to. Get back my crawl speed in low. But I have an auto to it's not that bad.

Back