Jeep color survey

KimmytheJeep

I am curious about what the most popular color for each type of jeep is. This actually spawned from a debate. If I can get as many people as possible to tell me the make and the color of their jeep I will add them up to see the most popular color. Will you guys help?

I will go first; Jeep wrangler Sport/ white.

All three of my Cherokees were red and black. I had a chief Cherokee that was brown.

My buddy has a black grand cherry and a black grand cherry my other buddy has a blue tj and an orange cj7 my grandad has a od cj5 and I have a soon to be tan cj5

99 cherokee - midnight blue
95 cherokee - champagne
87 cherokee - metallic grey
85 comanche - metallic grey
93 grand cherokee - red
02 liberty - forest green
87 wrangler - originally maroon, now black

White TJ. White is easy to keep clean (yeah, hard to believe until you try it) and it does a better job of reflecting heat out in the sun.

54 cj3b burgundy wine candy
76 dj5 med blue metallic
81 dj5 light blue
xj dark blue
93 xj white
06 kj kackie green

Jeepergeo said:
White TJ. White is easy to keep clean (yeah, hard to believe until you try it) and it does a better job of reflecting heat out in the sun.

That's why you remove your top. Lol

Besides...a dirty Jeep is a happy jeep. I used to think I needed a new paint job, but then I realized there's all this free mud everywhere.

tjlboise said:
Besides...a dirty Jeep is a happy jeep. I used to think I needed a new paint job, but then I realized there's all this free mud everywhere.

Agreed, the paint job on my 93 YJ is mud and silver. The previous owner had it painted so I think it's originally red.

i had a white 93 XJ. my 01 WJ is silverstone metallic

Back