Best accessories

ScubaDude

Sorry guys I was bored so i googled jeep accessories, didn't get to much stuff. Just wondering whats some of your best/worst purchases made. and maybe post some pics of them installed on your jeep.

A better stereo and an overhead sound bar with map lights.

Best, by far, mud terrains, safari top and mirror relocators.

Can't really think of a worst I've bought, but there are items out there that just look like they bring the suck.

one to put on the worst list is a tornado intake. Flush the 60 or so bucks down the toilet and you will benefit more from it.

20 inch rims with low profile tires. bad choice on a jeep

best investment= WINCH
saved my A$$ more than once!!!
pays for itself no matter what brand you get

I haven't been forced to use my winch yet, but im sure ill be glad I have it when I am. Another great purchase that I haven't had to use yet, but will more than likely save may butt one day is my c.b.....gps is another good one. And my non-hi-lift-farm-jack. Spare gas cans. Oh hell...the whole jeep was a wonderful purchase 8)

I don't have too mush weight in this yet, but I really do like them: Windshield mirror mounts and the G.E.A.R. seat covers and tailgate items. I'm a sucker for storage.

Best purchase was my ARB's, chromemoly axle shafts and Tera-Low...worst was the winch bought it two years ago and never used it...to be in fact I never needed it.

best/axle locker,smittybuilt winch because up here in mt where we wheel in the mountains you will need some help. regearing helped,still need to do the tera-low conversion.

i bought different sized ammo cans and am using htem for storage around the jeep in different areas. i think the 81mm box is going to be the best since it is 23x13x12, it should fit right behind hte rear seat and act like a truck tool box. everything should go into it and then i will have my normal size ammo cans all over also. i got tools, rope, bug spray, oil, springs, rags, everything in those things.

i bought different sized ammo cans and am using htem for storage around the jeep in different areas. i think the 81mm box is going to be the best since it is 23x13x12, it should fit right behind hte rear seat and act like a truck tool box. everything should go into it and then i will have my normal size ammo cans all over also. i got tools, rope, bug spray, oil, springs, rags, everything in those things.
This should be interesting,post some pictures when ya get them all mounted.

Best purchase was my ARB's, chromemoly axle shafts and Tera-Low...worst was the winch bought it two years ago and never used it...to be in fact I never needed it.

I'll give ya 50 bucks for it! I don't care if i need it or not.

I have just changed the window and door settings and looks. nothing much i have done for my car.

Back