Jeep vs bronco, the debate

I don't think ill ever understand the whole hummer thing. Humvees were so cool. Then they went and ruined the whole idea with the hummer. They STILL couldn't get it right when they made the H2. And if that wasn't bad enough, like they didn't learn their lesson the first two times, they had to try again with the H3. Why do people keep buying those stupid things. They are so worthless. I guess, in fact, it does kinda go with what's his names comment on the daylighters thread "nothing shows success like excess". People just have to much money or something, and go and do something dumb just to show off that they have it. Ridiculous.....just ridiculous. I've watched videos on youtube of these dumb ****ers trying to wheel in those things, and they're just so stupidly heavy they break themselves driving over a little rock. Its just beyond me.

I don't think ill ever understand the whole hummer thing. Humvees were so cool. Then they went and ruined the whole idea with the hummer. They STILL couldn't get it right when they made the H2. And if that wasn't bad enough, like they didn't learn their lesson the first two times, they had to try again with the H3. Why do people keep buying those stupid things. They are so worthless. I guess, in fact, it does kinda go with what's his names comment on the daylighters thread "nothing shows success like excess". People just have to much money or something, and go and do something dumb just to show off that they have it. Ridiculous.....just ridiculous. I've watched videos on youtube of these dumb ****ers trying to wheel in those things, and they're just so stupidly heavy they break themselves driving over a little rock. Its just beyond me.
Well said! I'd hate to think I gave the kinda money they sold for new and they wouldn't perform no better than they did. Then I'd hate to think I'd gave that much for it and couldn't give it away when I went to sell it.

when did hte first jeeps come out? i didn;t know they came out before the original beetle of the early 20s. they still make the original beetle in mexico and you can get them fuel injected and with ac and a 2011 title.

1941 for the jeep. First production Beetle as we know them was in 1938 and was produced until 2003.

Both jeep and Beetle had prototypes built and tested in earlier years, but production models are as above.

Back