What kind of gun do you have?

Nothing special,

Gov. Issued Colt 1911 of unknown vintage (I have never fired it, was my great grandfathers from when he was in teh service, or as I am told)

Buckhorn .50 cal muzzleloader

Moved most all my firearms to my parents house when my daughter was born, kept one for sentimental reasons on display and one for hunting.

I sure hope not. Most of the local authorities here knows this pistol. It's carries my trademark with the custom wood grips that has the crimson trace laser i made. I custom make a lot of pistol grips for the local law enforcement here and this Colt is one of my showgun as well as my carry. Every year, im asked by the Former Texas Rangers Foundation if i would donate a custom grip for their auction and i always gave them a one of a kind design with the texas rangers badge embeded on the grips.
Here's one from last years auction.
Ole Buddy, you do fine work! I'd be proud to have a set of them. I don't have a gun nice enough for 'em though. Lol

I carry a 380 auto everyday. hunt with 300 wb and 12ga browning here's some pic

Attachments

• image-2601462886.png
    image-2601462886.png
    909 KB · Views: 509
  • image-1493005963.png
    image-1493005963.png
    324 KB · Views: 1,286
  • image-3227599184.png
    image-3227599184.png
    890.6 KB · Views: 254
I do not own any guns myself since I don't have anywhere to safely keep them at the moment, but when I hunt I use a .270 Remington 770 (I think) pump action rifle that belongs to my father in law.

Jason4x4 said:
I do not own any guns myself since I don't have anywhere to safely keep them at the moment, but when I hunt I use a .270 Remington 770 (I think) pump action rifle that belongs to my father in law.

Most likely it's a bolt action nice gun tho

Most likely it's a bolt action nice gun tho

Nope, it's a pump action, I just got the number wrong. I just checked, it's an old Remington 760 pump action rifle, .270 (my father-in-law's brother has the same rifle in 30.06) from the early 1970s.

This is not his rifle, but it's an example. It has really fancy carving in the wood all over it, it's a really nice rifle. And it shoots well enough that it's nickname is "The Meat Harvester" 8).

Attachments

• remington_model760.gif
    remington_model760.gif
    147 KB · Views: 5,905
Jason4x4 said:
Nope, it's a pump action, I just got the number wrong. I just checked, it's an old Remington 760 pump action rifle, .270 (my father-in-law's brother has the same rifle in 30.06) from the early 1970s.

This is not his rifle, but it's an example. It has really fancy carving in the wood all over it, it's a really nice rifle. And it shoots well enough that it's nickname is "The Meat Harvester" 8).

That's a cool gun

Ole Buddy, you do fine work! I'd be proud to have a set of them. I don't have a gun nice enough for 'em though. Lol

Thank you. The firearm doesn't have to be pretty to have a nice pair of grips. It's primary function to the firearm is comfort and with that, accuracy is more stable. I measure the owners hand prior to cutting the grips. With all things considered such as shooting habits, left or right handed and customer preference in carrying the firearm, the custom fit grips makes it fun and easier to handle each time it's drawn from it's holster. Here's an old .38 special that my wife gave me for our 10th wedding anniversary. It used to have a very small and short grips that was great for concealment but flimsy to handle since only 3 of my fingers can actually hold on to the grips. I fitted in these pair of grips after a few sessions out in the range. It's now one of my favorite backup and target pistol. The stainless pistol is a COP(Compact off duty Police) also a .38 special/ .357 magnum 4barrel double action.

Attachments

• CIMG1687.JPG
    CIMG1687.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 228
  • CIMG1713.JPG
    CIMG1713.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 198
  • CIMG1714.JPG
    CIMG1714.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 137
  • CIMG1686.JPG
    CIMG1686.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 262

I have more than I will ever use. I love to hunt and shoot. Took these with these 3 guns , so you really don't need many

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

user5624pic5491235228359thumb-1.jpg

d7-1.jpg

elk108-1.jpg

22800x600_1-1.jpg

tedsbuck1-1.jpg

img2148-1.jpg

Hey Mikey, do you know where I could get a set of grips for a Springfield P9? Going to dis-mount my red dot and maybe mount it on my Mini. It looks like Springfield dropped the .40 cal P series and my local dealers cant find a source.

Attachments

• 100_1182.jpg
    100_1182.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 524

Hey Mikey, do you know where I could get a set of grips for a Springfield P9? Going to dis-mount my red dot and maybe mount it on my Mini. It looks like Springfield dropped the .40 cal P series and my local dealers cant find a source.

If you send me a pair of grips off the particular weapon you want it for , i can replicate them with a pair of my custom grips. In a way it's good to know that Springfield discontinued the .40cal P9, that only means it's value will go up depending on it's prior reviews and demand.

i sold m guns when i went to europe. since being back i bought a .380 and a Taurus PT 101 .40 cal. The .380 is for the wife and the .40 cal for me. More to come.

If you send me a pair of grips off the particular weapon you want it for , i can replicate them with a pair of my custom grips. In a way it's good to know that Springfield discontinued the .40cal P9, that only means it's value will go up depending on it's prior reviews and demand.
I can send only one, lost the other side ages ago, the other side is the red dot mount and it is cracked near a bolt hole. That is why I am asking if you know a source.

hi-point c9 handgun and a Remington 870 20 gauge youth shotgun (dad bought me it when i was 12)

IMG_3275-1.jpg

rdtj said:
Got a lot of guns but by far my favorite is my .17 HMR that thing is bad a** !! I can shoot the primer out of a shotgun shell at 200 yards!!! Consistently!!

A friend of mine has that same rifle, and i can attest to your claim on its accuracy! Very fun!

I always carry my S&W .357 with me, and depending on the trip, my Remington 870 12g. I have a marlin .22lr, just for target practice, and for elk or deer hunting in the colorado mountains i have my 30-06. Bases loaded........

JeepNaked said:
A friend of mine has that same rifle, and i can attest to your claim on its accuracy! Very fun!

I always carry my S&W .357 with me, and depending on the trip, my Remington 870 12g. I have a marlin .22lr, just for target practice, and for elk or deer hunting in the colorado mountains i have my 30-06. Bases loaded........

Yes it is extremely accurate!!! I love that gun and it wasn't expensive at all how it sits right now I probably have 400 dollars in it and that's including the gun

Back