What kind of gun do you have?

I can send only one, lost the other side ages ago, the other side is the red dot mount and it is cracked near a bolt hole. That is why I am asking if you know a source.

Houge grips is the only one i've found so far as a replacement. Not even Numrich Gun Parts have what your looking for.

Houge grips is the only one i've found so far as a replacement. Not even Numrich Gun Parts have what your looking for.

Found five houge grip dealers near me they only offer them for a DP9, which I hope they will fit my P9. Then I am going to have to find a parts place to get a new de-cock to to replace mine since I had to cut the off side to fit the red dot holder.
Thanks Mike

I love my Beretta Px4 .40 S&W... I also have a Rem 870 SuperMag for waterfowl & turkey... a handfull of .22's, a 1947 Lee Enfiels MkIII with a synthetic stock & a 3x9-40 Bushnell scope (still accurate at 150yds too) & a 1897 Mosin-Nagant M-91... I had a M-44 that I refinished & loved to shoot but I sold it for grocerys... the M-44 kicked like a mule & had a 3ft muzzle flash... I miss her :( I want a tactical M-16 for my next gun. My li'l girl wants a cricket .22 real bad & I can't wait to get her into shooting

Ruger 10/22T c/ 50mm objective Swarvoski Mil Dot Scope, 1972 Remington 1100 Skeet, 1953 Remington NIB 20 Gauge 870 WIngmaster, 1999 Remington 12 Gauge 870 Wingmaster, Savage 512 12 Gauge OU, 1918 Wichester Model 12 12 Gauge, US GI 1911A1 made by Rock Island Armory, 1986 Yugo M70B1 (Original), Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in 454 Casull/45 Colt, Colt Cadet in 22LR, Marlin Model 25 in 22WMR, Ruger Super Redhawk 44 Mag, On order: FN Herstal FAL (Original) and Springfield Armory M1A Supermatch in 7.62 Nato.

Wgp trilogy sniper based pump and empire trracer pump paintball gun. Not old enough to legally own any actual guns but only paintball and airsoft guns for now

Stalefishsk8er said:
Wgp trilogy sniper based pump and empire trracer pump paintball gun. Not old enough to legally own any actual guns but only paintball and airsoft guns for now

Woods ball or speed ball?

<(icedmiester)>

Nice a buddy of mine is tryin to get me to buy his etec he is a big hk army fan... Any way keep it at 90 boss

<(icedmiester)>

Ian Davis said:
Nice a buddy of mine is tryin to get me to buy his etec he is a big hk army fan... Any way keep it at 90 boss

<(icedmiester)>

I wish I could go out to the field and play this weekend but my boss (the field owner) called me and now I gotta ref this weekend

Stalefishsk8er said:
I wish I could go out to the field and play this weekend but my boss (the field owner) called me and now I gotta ref this weekend

Nice nice say u ever heard of crash the coast?

<(icedmiester)>

Resurrecting an old thread. 8)

I have a S&W 686 357 that I've had since 1990 and love it for home protection but I'm thinking about getting something I can carry. The 686 is a 4" barrel and a bit too big to hide. I'm thinking about the S&W M&P Shield or the Walther PPS. Both pretty small guns with good reviews online. Anyone have any experience with either? Still haven't decided .40 or 9mm but will probably go 9.

Well ar15, 2 Japanese arisikas, Italian carcano, French Maas, 2 German k98s(one a Serbian production), 3 mosin nagants, 2 small cal 22 rifles. Think that's sums it up for now. Still a lot more to collect yet for my personal interest and my hobby of competitive shooting

Attachments

• image-2151783015.jpg
    image-2151783015.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 308
Well ar15, 2 Japanese arisikas, Italian carcano, French Maas, 2 German k98s(one a Serbian production), 3 mosin nagants, 2 small cal 22 rifles. Think that's sums it up for now. Still a lot more to collect yet for my personal interest and my hobby of competitive shooting

:shock: That's a lot of guns and I've never heard of any of those brands. Nice.

I've got a s&w .40, a mosin nagant( everyone should own one of these), and I just picked up an ar7 that breaks down into the stock. I enjoy all of them equally

I like ww2 weapons so I started with infantry rifles. Still quite a few to go like the garand, svt40, g43, and so on. Eventually when I get back into the US I will work on side arms.

Remington 30-06, Remington 270, Remington 12 gauge and 20 gauge, and then I have a mussel loader that I believe is a savage. I also have a diamond edge compound bow. And when I turn 21 at the end of this month I would like to get 45 caliber hand gun not sure what brand to get any suggestions I know little to nothing about hand guns but I do know I do not want a revolver. Thanks in advance

I only have two for now, a bolt action Marlin 22 lr and a lever action Marlin 30-30. Waiting on my permit so I can start building my collection. My family loves to go out plinking. My kids have gotten good at it. There hitting empty shotgun shells at 80 yards with the 22. Here's a pic. of me and my son on our last hunting trip.

Attachments

• image-3629655505.png
    image-3629655505.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Several Glocks (40 and 45 cal, 4 bushmaster AR 15s, few Winchester 12 gauge shot guns and 3 50 cal rifles. Lots of ammo but I don't reload. I find out that the way my schedule is it is not worth the trouble. If I consider the price of everything involved plus my time, it is not worth it... The only thing that I reload is special 223s and 50s for my personal reserve... Bullets are not cast, they are precision turned. Far better accuracy. My Barrett goes with me on all my deployments and so does few of my Glocks.

Back