3 users, 100 guests.

Yes, yes I am! but I at least am man (or rather seventeen year old boy) enough to join a simple no obligation forum!

Whats your guys' problem?!

Plus only members get stickers :p

We get a sticker??????

I think most people are just scared of typing up the form to join. There's a lot of folks that are just snoopers, and they wouldn't really have much to contribute anyway. Only smart people like us have the balls to actually join the best forum in the world. :)

Ahem......I'm smart and have no balls whatsoever...........:shades:

Haha

no balls cause your fire right...right? I mean greenfire. get it.

sorry guys its 1 am in Italy. I should stop typing this right...

Ahem......I'm smart and have no balls whatsoever...........:shades:

Oh, come on!!!! Don't tell me all you jeepsters have become numbed and cowed by our ridiculously politically correct society, so badly that we can't joke about balls, or lack thereof.....!!!

I PROMISE to not get offended if you say something that's true, somehow makes sense, or is just plain funny..........

Lol

You have to be careful what you say in a lot of places, Many "men" feel threatened by a woman with huevos.

But I don't think this is one of those places.

My post was retarded to say the least because I was ridiculously tired. Then there was a cyber-awkward silence because there wasn't anything left to be said, that's all.

Come to think of it, i just got lucky!

I didn't lurk AT ALL! I just sat down and saw the forum while looking at jeeps on google images, next thing I know there is a sign up form, I didn't even think about it i just did it. Its weird because I never join anything online, I DON"T EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK!!! and next thing i know I am a part of the best forum in existence (Or so I have heard, I really have no point of reference) I have seen posts on JK forum, and Jeep forum, can't say they looked like all that much fun.

I got lucky,

HERE THAT LURKERS? YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO BELONG HERE!

I really don't care if they sign up or not really, I appreciate the small community of writers and how you can really get to know everyone.

Oh, come on!!!! Don't tell me all you jeepsters have become numbed and cowed by our ridiculously politically correct society, so badly that we can't joke about balls, or lack thereof.....!!!

I PROMISE to not get offended if you say something that's true, somehow makes sense, or is just plain funny..........

Okay, um...

...YOUR PURPLE, but you claim to be green.

its the truth isn't it?

Last edited:

Well, I seem to have run into quite a few friendly people on here....

Come to think of it, i just got lucky!

I didn't lurk AT ALL! I just sat down and saw the forum while looking at jeeps on google images, next thing I know there is a sign up form, I didn't even think about it i just did it. Its weird because I never join anything online, I DON"T EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK!!! and next thing i know I am a part of the best forum in existence (Or so I have heard, I really have no point of reference) I have seen posts on JK forum, and Jeep forum, can't say they looked like all that much fun.

I got lucky,

HERE THAT LURKERS? YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO BELONG HERE!

I really don't care if they sign up or not really, I appreciate the small community of writers and how you can really get to know everyone.

This thread has been buried long enough I think. Has anybody seen green fire lately?

Hey, you! Here, I am.....:mad:

How are you and everyone else??

I've been out here, just doin' my thing....

You guys catch me up on everything!

Last Activity: 04-09-2011 12:12 AM

:(

OK, I'm here, I'm here! You guys catch me up on everything....

I've changed schools, and my job since April.

My silly jeep now only shifts into 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th on the up and refuses to go down into 2nd or 4th....Otherwise, she is still my baby.....

So that's me catching you guys up to things in my life!

Back