3 users, 100 guests.

Yes, yes I am! but I at least am man (or rather seventeen year old boy) enough to join a simple no obligation forum!

Whats your guys' problem?!

Plus only members get stickers :p

Last edited:
I think most people are just scared of typing up the form to join. There's a lot of folks that are just snoopers, and they wouldn't really have much to contribute anyway. Only smart people like us have the balls to actually join the best forum in the world. :)

Odd this. This is now and always has been a very good overall Jeep based forum so, it may as others have said--maybe fear of flaming, no Jeep, nothing to offer, or shy. Perhaps too, they simply are lurking to learn about Jeeps if they are newbies and observing all the cool rigs here. Not sure.

Then, again, perhaps many may be cloudless like everything else....

Robert

There will always be lurkers, and I lurk on a few non jeep forums myself. I like to read and get a feel for the community before jumping in.

Sent from my DROID2 using Jeepz

Plus only members get stickers
icon_razz.gif

Stickers what stickers I didn't get no stinkin sticker :rolleyes::D

Im still patiently waiting for my sticker(s) too....;P

Wait, Terry told me that he hasn't sent them out yet!!!

If tjlboise got a sticker, and no one else got a sticker, does that mean there will be that many more stickers for me when I finally get them?!

What are you yabbing on about dude? Who said I got one? I said I was still patiently waiting for it/them.

Most of the guest are from the Hummer- Tonkota crowd.
They realize they don't have crap and are reading and dreaming about a real 4x4

ah, gotcha. Makes sense. Too, both rigs are excluded from 89% of the rest of the Earth, for they are too big and too wide. Only in the USA, is a right of way 12 feet.......

Ha

Robert

I don't know, I lived in wichita Kansas for a awhile (8 years) and saw 3 hummers, about 7 months ago I moved to Italy and I have already seen two!

It just goes to show ya that there are dumb-asses all over the world. Especially in England as far as I can tell so far.

I have to be honest and say I lurked around on here as a guest for awhile. I was trying to decide whether I should take on a jeep project and watching this tight knit community was one of the biggest reasons I made the leap! But I gotta say I'm a little upset I didn't know about a sticker:)

Back