Your Favorite All Time Jeep Photos

hey Robert, glad to see you stopping in. i was wondering if you were out in the field.

glad you stop back in when you are able to so we can hear your adventures. you go to the crazy cool places most people only hear about in indiana jones movies :)

I just remembered I had a pic of one of Robert's faviorite Jeeps! Also, his passenger, "Mr. Jalapeno", loves to ride in the back when coming out of "Club Soda Hills."..........

Attachments

• p3180016.jpg
    p3180016.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,007
My Jeep. I have driven a lot of different vehicles from pick up trucks to hot rods but always wanting a Jeep. When I first started driving my mom wouldn't let me get one because "they have a high roll over rate and you'll kill yourself." So, after many years of driving vehicles that I found lacking I bought myself a Jeep and I can't imagine ever driving anything else. My son says to me "Dad, this is my favorite car you have ever had." He has caught the Jeep bug and is looking for his own since he will be turning 16 soon.

Attachments

• 1272645386743.jpg
    1272645386743.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,124
ronnieb said:
new paint, 1/4" lift, 12" tires,any suggestion's

Such mods definitely demand the addition of a full roll cage... ;-)

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

Hey Ronnieb, Do you need an Arkansas Razorback sticker to go on after the new paint? LOL!!

Robert, I noticed the license plate on VEX...when did you live in the Flathead?

Wow, a Montanan. I gew up there and loved it. I left there permantanetly 10 years ago and miss my folks there who are long gone now. I kept the lic. plate ever since and some how neer been a problem for law enforcement over the years. I am going to get my NM lic. plate this year and put the plate on my wall. I lived there from the time I was 14 to 2001 as a home location when in country an not on travel.

How about you?

Thanks,

Robert

I just remembered I had a pic of one of Robert's faviorite Jeeps! Also, his passenger, "Mr. Jalapeno", loves to ride in the back when coming out of "Club Soda Hills."..........

Lord, Commander, Mr. Jalapeno and his Jeep so rocks. That Jeep MB has been everyhwere and he seems to do okay and not roll it. "The Club Soda Hills" are rough, no less.....love it!

Robert

hey Robert, glad to see you stopping in. i was wondering if you were out in the field.

glad you stop back in when you are able to so we can hear your adventures. you go to the crazy cool places most people only hear about in indiana jones movies :)

Hey, thank you so much and its great to be back in country and here. All is wel and NM rocks. I DO want to go back to Timbuktu as that is the craziest Jeepin' ever.....Thank you again and hat is tipped.

Robert

Robert, I am but a transplant in this great place. Two times the transplant but a transplant nonetheless. I came here the first time about a year and a half after my Dad retired, couldn't make any money so I decided to enlist in the Navy. I recently moved back(transplant number two) in July of this year. My Jeep told me it was getting tired of the bumper to bumper traffic on the beltway driving to and from work. I love this place, I am at peace and feel at home here.

Hi everyone,

Was down in Torregon MX in VEX for 6 weeks. Sorry for the absence and delay. All is well here in Las Cruces. Warm and sunny. Top is off still.

Robert

Robert_Stephens said:
Hi everyone,

Was down in Torregon MX in VEX for 6 weeks. Sorry for the absence and delay. All is well here in Las Cruces. Warm and sunny. Top is off still.

Robert

So lucky. Its almost winter for me but I'm pumped for the snow just to pull all the stupid drivers out of the ditches. Got my tow rope in my Jeeps trunk and a small shovel incase they bottom out with their low sedans. Can't weight to pull my first hummer out of a snow bank and laugh at them as I pull their chrome bucket out.

Lol me too we get snow here in tennessee but maybe three to four inches at a time, never too deep, but never the less people can't drive in it, just take a look at my last jeep! It was 2wd and would go anywhere until a woman I was behind decided to jam on her brakes on an iced over road. . Anyways looking g foward to using the wj or the wifes xj to pull some folks out! Can't wait for the holidays.

Attachments

• 0108110937950001.jpg
    0108110937950001.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 974
  • 0108110944950001.jpg
    0108110944950001.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 307

dang!!! that sucks /\

hey robert, is it still warm? we got a cold front today so the temps are in the 70s

Back