Your Favorite All Time Jeep Photos

[0||||0] said:
Too bad it's not multiplayer cause it'll be great to off road with people and also customize as well.

I play lots of Forza 4. It doesn't have off-road but it is still loads of fun for car buffs.

all the forza games have been great car guy games. i don't have 4 yet because i am buyin it for my oldest son for christmas but i love all those games.

superj said:
all the forza games have been great car guy games. i don't have 4 yet because i am buyin it for my oldest son for christmas but i love all those games.

Ur missing out on a great Jeep/Hummer racing. It only has the Hummer H1 Alpha. If u want a Jeep background go to the bing on ur 360 and search it and u'll find a Jeep background and a Jeep icon. Add me I'm on xbox live a lot Jeep JK 2011.

I love this, the "pontoons" are entirely spontaneous.

Attachments

• image-2384875937.png
    image-2384875937.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 1,792
my all time favorite is any picture of the jeep from goonies lol i love it

image-3476933328.png

picture of the jeep on set for shooting the movie

image-1540272197.png

here is a picture from the movie, the part with the police chase

image-1224613778.png

this is definatly my favorite scene, a bunch of big lifted trucks racing on the beach, then this little cherokee comes thrue weaving inbetween them and beating all of them

Finally got some mud up in this high desert. Had to take advantage

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120209_093534.png
    ForumRunner_20120209_093534.png
    564.9 KB · Views: 362
  • ForumRunner_20120209_093602.png
    ForumRunner_20120209_093602.png
    564.9 KB · Views: 313

..How could it be over a year since I started this thread? I am 2 weeks away from turning 60!!!--christ, how did I get here..........

Here is VEX and me at the wheel, just to drop in and say hi. I was down in Tobasco for 2 months--wow, it rocks there as always.

image-missing.png

Miss you all and the site here. Anyone coming to Las Cruces, NM in the next few? If so PM me here for contact. Love to get together with you and make a run down through the Sonora.

Robert

hey robert!!!! i was wondering where you were off treking, ha ha ha. glad to hear from you again.

hey robert!!!! i was wondering where you were off treking, ha ha ha. glad to hear from you again.

Hi superj and how have you been also? I was down in Tobasco, wow, so rocks. Great part of Mexico and had not been down there in years. Got a huge load of peppers, pepper seeds and dried Tobascos--I'm set.

VEX rocked.

Thank you,

Robert

I always liked this photo from 2 years ago. VEX in a ditch.

image-missing.png

NM/CO country, off a rural road and in a ditch.

Robert

i have been good. that is a great photo of the wheel dropped, ha ha ha. mine won;t do that though, ha ha ha

I guess I am infatuated with this picture, found these old gas pumps that still had hoses attached...just wish gas was still at this price. LOL

Attachments

• IMAG0429.jpg
    IMAG0429.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 228
  • IMAG0427.jpg
    IMAG0427.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 187
Back