4wd? We don' need no stinkin' 4wd.

unless they are going to mud bogging and hardcore rock crawling you could probably take any kind of car there.

That's hilarious.. Some older guy just hanging around offroading in a Crown Vic. I like the hummer bashing too =]

I think it may be 4wd, sorry hate to ruin the fun, but if thats a subaru they made a 4wd car back in 75 I think.

Its amazing I know that considering I don't know anything else about cars, AT ALL, but I do know a bunch a trivia.

Again if it isn't a subaru then I don't know, but either way its pretty cool.

Its a crown Victoria. That's made by ford. Just about all subarus are either AWD or have the ability. Subaru's were my love before I found jeeps.

Is it just me or did it seam like Chong just smoked a fattie

Is it just me or did it seam like Chong just smoked a fattie
It's you,and the word is seem,not seam. opps the dark side came out again,hate it when that happens,just couldnt help myself. Just had to bust chops.

Its a crown Victoria. That's made by ford. Just about all subarus are either AWD or have the ability. Subaru's were my love before I found jeeps.

All subies since 96 are AWD, but they did make real 4WD cars in earlier years. I collected Subarus years ago and had a few 4WD wagons (2 were dual range, 4HI and 4LO select) I put a 4 inch Ozified lift and Super Swampers on one. I embarrassed alot of 4x4 trucks with that car.8)

Roundeye said:
All subies since 96 are AWD, but they did make real 4WD cars in earlier years. I collected Subarus years ago and had a few 4WD wagons (2 were dual range, 4HI and 4LO select) I put a 4 inch Ozified lift and Super Swampers on one. I embarrassed alot of 4x4 trucks with that car.8)

Any pictures? That sounds pretty cool. :p

When you tell most people about driving on slick rock and that you don't need 4WD they think your nuts. beyond rock hopping large boulders driving on slick rock is like just like driving on the road, its not truly "slick" rock. There are only 3-4 places you need four wheel drive on "Hells revenge" trail. This is the beginning part just before you cross the bike trail for the first time. After that there are a couple of broken rock ledges that will stop a 2wd vehicle...but with little disregard for the crownvic...you might be able to get it up even those....hummmmm

Any pictures? That sounds pretty cool. :p

Here you go...
image-missing.png

Back