Another reason I love my wife.

TLCJ5

Last Saturday when I got home from work,my wife asked if I wanted to take a drive out to Farm & Fleet(about 40miles away). On the way she told me not to "get excited",but she was checking out TJs on the internet because she knows the "95Wrangler has 200k miles & doesn't want it to cr** out while I'm on my way to work....I told her most of the TJs I'd seen for sale were pretty pricey & usually over 100k anyway...about half way to the store we pass a Jeep dealer & it just so happens they have a TJ in the lot.We checked it out & ended up picking it up on Tuesday. It's a "99 Sahara with 76k miles & it looks like new...we paid $10500 for it & the
dealer gave me another $3500 for the "95(I paid $3000 for it 3 yrs ago).
No more leaky rattling hard top,dripping radiator or cracked exhaust manifold...I can even hear the radio at 60mph.I'll poast pictures as soon as the weather & schedule allow.

My ex-wife convinced me to sell one of my best Jeeps ever. Now I have more Jeeps than ever.

Congrats. Keep us posted with MODS.
Not many mods planned for this one...it'll be my daily driver & eventually will get a snowplow...sure I'll hit a few trails,but I have plenty of work to do on the CJ5 so this one will stay more sedate...

Last Saturday when I got home from work,my wife asked if I wanted to take a drive out to Farm & Fleet(about 40miles away). On the way she told me not to "get excited",but she was checking out TJs on the internet because she knows the "95Wrangler has 200k miles & doesn't want it to cr** out while I'm on my way to work....I told her most of the TJs I'd seen for sale were pretty pricey & usually over 100k anyway...about half way to the store we pass a Jeep dealer & it just so happens they have a TJ in the lot.We checked it out & ended up picking it up on Tuesday. It's a "99 Sahara with 76k miles & it looks like new...we paid $10500 for it & the
No more leaky rattling hard top,dripping radiator or cracked exhaust manifold...I can even hear the radio at 60mph.I'll poast pictures as soon as the weather & schedule allow.
That's cool, sounds like you came out good all the way around. Also sounds like you've got a good woman, congrads!

My ex-wife convinced me to sell one of my best Jeeps ever. Now I have more Jeeps than ever.
Yea, I had an ex that was only concerned with her agenda. That's why she's an ex. Enjoy all of your Jeeps my friend, your way better off.

cool man . had a 98 tj and it treated us very well indeed. My wife came around after making me sell my 77 golden eagle and listning to me cry for two years about it ! LOL. now she still nags but I got my yj and shopping for another jeep for daily driving . have fun.

Congrats!

I love my wife too!! I came out to my jeep on my lunch break today, to see a brand new on board air system sitting on the passenger side floor. Not a new jeep, but how cool is that?!

I was looking at buying a used winch and the wife told me no, that when I get home I can buy my front bumper and winch all at one time. She is helping me pick out the winch and bumper but said it was my decision becasue I drive it. I do love my wife so.

WOW You guys are lucky!!!!I love my wife but the only thing she has gotten me for my jeep in 4 years is a cb and not an expensive one lol

You guys wives are awesome!!! When I get married one day I want my wife to be like yalls!!! My girlfriend bought me a hp Dana 44 for my birthday!!! It needs to be rebuilt but still I think that's awesome!! She heard me telling my brother how I wish I had it and she called the guy that had it and bought it for me!!

So far from my gf for the past for years i have gotten 4mtz 33 12.50 15 also a ring and pinion set with master overhaul kit also she bought my wraparound windjammer and coming soon 4 new mtzs and a set of drake off road hoodlatches and in cab winch remote

Sounds like you guys have some marrying to do... Think of all the Jeep stuff you can get for wedding gifts! :lol:

uhhh, i would be careful on that. you know how that goes, everything is all perfect till you get married, ha ha ha.

you know that saying, why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free?

just playing!!!

My wife called me from work one day and said my brother was coming to pick me up. He wouldn't say anything on the way out. When we got there my 77 CJ7 was parked next to her Durango. She tossed me the keys and said Merry birthday anniversary.

Congradulations on the new Jeep and having a great wife!
I have had two wives and Literally can't stand either one of them now....

Back