I hate mondays

rdtj

I just really hate Monday's. If Monday was a person I would swerve off the side of the road just to hit it with my jeep!

I feel the same for Sundays which is my Monday, but then again Friday is my Sunday but Saturday is still my Saturday.

That's way too confusing for me to even attempt to follow. I think my brain would explode. Of course, yesterday was the wifes birthday, so I think the whiskey might have something to do with that..... so all in all, I definitely hate this Monday...that's for sure :/

tjlboise said:
That's way too confusing for me to even attempt to follow. I think my brain would explode. Of course, yesterday was the wifes birthday, so I think the whiskey might have something to do with that..... so all in all, I definitely hate this Monday...that's for sure :/

Yeah and to add to my hatred for Monday's the weather

Yeah and to add to my hatred for Monday's the weather is really extra crappy and to add to all that I have a test to take in 45 minutes

i work or go to school every day. the only days i look forward to is payday, other then that everyday is a monday

i work or go to school every day. the only days i look forward to is payday, other then that everyday is a monday

Same here... School in the early morning, then work till the late evening. But when not in school, work morning to evening. But hey, I'm just happy to have a job right now..

Back