sorry been gone for awhile recouperateing from accedent cj- totaled out

sorry guys been gone a while needless ta say i faired better then the cj did some guy pullede rt in front of me i saw car seat in back took the shoulder and lost it oak tree wasnt very forgiveing

That's really sad man...im sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay though. Welcome back. Sooo.....when do you get the new jeep?

That's really sad man...im sorry to hear that. Glad you're okay though. Welcome back. Sooo.....when do you get the new jeep?

well im debateing on what i want this time i really like the cj-7 but i have been seening alot of the older jeeps for sale allso rt now with gas prices and a baby due any day money from jeep went to get stuff we needed. and i went and baought a bike ta ride to work 60mpg sounds pretty good to me lol may take me the summer to find another one and start from scratch all over again

I'm glad your ok and I hate to see a rig of yours beauty get destroyed... did you buy it back from the insurance so you can have your engine and all the salvageable parts

Sweet! Well at least you've got SOMETHING. The bright side of starting from scratch, is you can do all the things you wish you would have done with the first one. That's good to hear. Any pics of the carnage?

tjlboise said:
Sweet! Well at least you've got SOMETHING. The bright side of starting from scratch, is you can do all the things you wish you would have done with the first one. That's good to hear. Any pics of the carnage?

x2

Sorry to hear that. Were you hurt?

Is the CJ totaled, or just totaled for insurance purposes?

damn man!!!!! that so sucks!!! i am totally bummed for you because your jeep was cool.

i am glad your ok though

Glad to hear you're ok....so sorry about your CJ. At least you were able to save some of it....maybe you can use the parts to build a new one out of another partial...sort of 2 to make 1.

83, so sorry to hear about your misfortune. Glad you are ok.

Back