blue angels!!! yippppeeeeee!!!!

superj

they are at my base again. i love blue angel time of year. they usually come every year or two and since i live less then a mile from the main gate, i see the whole practice and air show from my driveway. tomorrow night is the meet and greet with the pilots at the O club so drinks are cheap (if you drink) and the food is free

i like to go to the show though because you get to go in all the different airplanes and see all the cool stuff.

this is from under my tree in my back yard. i am using my phone which is not fast enough to get good pics though.

20110407153730-1.jpg

20110407153537-1.jpg

20110407153946-1.jpg

20110407153339-1.jpg

thats my yellow house blocking the lower part of the pic. they fly over us alot because the water is at the end of my street

my cousin lives at the end of the runway at hill air force base in layton utah. i used to sit on his deck on the warm summer nights watching the planes take off, never saw the blue angels there though. i did see them when i was in 4th grade on a field trip and i almost s*** my pants. it was blast, especially when one of the pilots did a low fly over with the afterburners on.

yup. i remember seeing them alot growing up because my dad and my step dad were marines. its especially cool since my kids get to see them regularly and since we work on base, they have a special base employee day before the air show is open to the public when you get to meet everyone and get inside of things

Back