Less talk....more action.

Running 39 stoplights suggests heavily that there is a gene factor,please keep public safety at the top of your list,and dont take your jeep any where,where it may encounter a red light,or flashing blue lights. As a young man starting out in life I think it neccessary for you to establish a code of conduct, and staying away from red lights and flashing blue lights is a very good start. Keep us posted on your location.

SARCASM

but it's Wichita

And gennybro

I am going to figure out where you live, and become your neighbor. 

SARCASM

but it's Wichita

And gennybro

I am going to figure out where you live, and become your neighbor. 
Hell yeah,come on over. If ya can scare everybody away,we'll have the valley to ourselves. I'll just get me some body armor and a bomb shelter,and we'll have a good ole time. Still wondering where my stickers are.

Your just one of those people that are hard to deal with aren't you.

Your just one of those people that are hard to deal with aren't you.
Nope! I'm just cutten up with ya alittle bit ,just in fun.Hope ya didnt get bent out of shape about it. Got the stickers today and slapped them on the jeep then went out and hit the trail, been a year since I had it out running.Clutch went out on it ,lost job,and there it sit till about 2weeks ago,today was the first oppurtunity I got to take it out and play in the mud,damn it was good to get back up on the trails and away from the noise of civilization. Ill post pics tomorrow.

Got it today. Here it is.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110425_211501.png
    ForumRunner_20110425_211501.png
    507.4 KB · Views: 233
looks sweet. I just got word from my house sitter that the stickers are in. Now all that remains is getting home in 4 months. Buying a jeep. then slapping them on.

Cant wait.

extra-medium said:
Thanks a million Terry, I love the stickers!

Rear passenger window

rear driver window

Rear window

Rear quarter angle

Nice ZJ! Can we see a pic of the whole Jeep? ZJs are my personal favorite of all Jeeps.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110426_114458.png
    ForumRunner_20110426_114458.png
    667.3 KB · Views: 240

superj said:
i guess i will order some stickers too. can't be left out of hte club

Wait a minute....WHAT?!? You still haven't ordered any? Dude...I was on that, like a fly on poop!

Nah, not really a sticker kind of person. I usually debadge my vehicles. My tool box has my stickers I really like on it

as requested...
image-missing.png

103_0821-1.jpg

once i finish building the new front bumper ill probably get another sticker to put on that. Once payday comes next week i want to go out and get some good shots of it climbing over stuff and in its natural habitat.

Thanks Terry, got my sticker yesterday!!!! On the Jeep already pic will be forthcoming this weekend .

yup, got mine was just trying to figure out how to doctor some of the pictures up,guess I need to download some kind of program to do it . Anybody got any suggestions,on what program to use! But heres mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

download gimp and use that. its free and has everything photoshop has

superj said:
download gimp and use that. its free and has everything photoshop has

Almost everything. There is also a free Photoshop on the adobe website. Doesn't have all the features but still good. Id use gimp also.

Back