Less talk....more action.

Funny how mac users can use statistics, and real proof for the argument of mac vs. Pc, and all pc users can do is resort to something that doesn't have anything to do with anything. Funny pic though. Its just that the arrows are in the wrong places.

oh man, there are pics in this somewhere? stupid work computers don't show the pics.

i think the reason mac users have more statistical data for arguments is that to use a mac, you have to know more about computers where as to use a normal windows pc, anyone can just point and click. like using ubuntu on my stuff, if i was just some person who knew nothing about computers (not that i know a lot, don't get me wrong) i would not be able to watch you tube or any videos and wouldn't know how to mod firefox for speed. most windows users are just there for basic stuff or forums and to use macs or other operating systems, you have to know a little more because you usually have to tweak stuff to geet it to work right

superj said:
oh man, there are pics in this somewhere? stupid work computers don't show the pics.

i think the reason mac users have more statistical data for arguments is that to use a mac, you have to know more about computers where as to use a normal windows pc, anyone can just point and click. like using ubuntu on my stuff, if i was just some person who knew nothing about computers (not that i know a lot, don't get me wrong) i would not be able to watch you tube or any videos and wouldn't know how to mod firefox for speed. most windows users are just there for basic stuff or forums and to use macs or other operating systems, you have to know a little more because you usually have to tweak stuff to geet it to work right

You have obviously never used a mac before have you? They are the most user friendly thing out there. I have never had to tweak, or change anything at all for any reason.... but this is all hopeless, and pointless anyway.... sooo.... about those sticker pics...

You have obviously never used a mac before have you? They are the most user friendly thing out there. I have never had to tweak, or change anything at all for any reason.... but this is all hopeless, and pointless anyway.... sooo.... about those sticker pics...

just going off what i have read, on the mac stuff. i have never used a mac, that i am aware of. i use whatever is cheap and easily mod-able. i can put together pieces and load operating systems, basically

In a second but first

macs are for the people who don't know how to to tweak.

Windows is the most versatile program. if you are tech savvy then its simple to rewrite basic problems.

I run my windows seven with out the crap.

on macs you can't open the hard drive files and you cant edit how things operate, on my laptop I am able remove any and every software program that displeases me, use variations and modify the laptop. the new mac turns on in .5 seconds when it is opened correct?

thats an easy mod all you have to do is cut the crap get rid of bunk programs and anything and everything that you don't use. this makes it go faster. of course just deleting it isnt enough you have to do it through the hard drive files stored in your disks. then you type the proper code into the spaces you just opened up, I don't have the cod memorized cause its like a paragraph long but after that then the laptop turns on and off whenb the computer is opened or closed almost instantly.

ON THE OTHER HAND

the mac is the hackers tool, with it you can gain limited access to the hard drive while isnt as much as windows however is enough. you can work at faster speeds, go anywhere in cyberspace with no worries and the software is all exclusive meaning that while it is more limited, it is also built for your specific computer not slowing it down at all.

This is why macs tend to live longer, but windows users do more.

I like both brands what I really want is a mac with unlimited access to the hard drive. then I would be set.

i don't know anything about them. i would not pass on one if someone gave me one because i would like to try one out because i hear lots of people like them but as far as buying one, it better be super duper cheap or i am not buying it.

that is half the reason i know how to work on everything, i hate paying money for new stuff when i can get something that needs repair for 1/4 of ht price and fix whatever is wrong myself.

like my p3 dell, needs a motherboard. costs a couple hundred at a shop to fix but 60 bucks for a motherboard. guess which way i am going :)

same as my wrangler, straight traded for my cherokee because the guy thought it needed some work. it did, it needed the accelerator cable routed properly and a new fuel pump. even had working ac on it.

i guess its from growing up poor. makes you pinche with the moola

yeah i got mine just waiting for the jeep, anyone else...?

Feel like I created a monster by asking about a photo fixing program, so can maybe we get back to what this thread was supposed to be all about,darn what was it now? Oh yeah,about scuba dude comeing to the valley,and you guys helping me build a bomb shelter.No ! that was on anouther forum,I remember now,STICKERS AND JEEP PICS, Sorry, had a senior moment there,I'm ok now.

no stickers for me yet.

but my oakley si ballistic m frames came in today. the only oakleys we are allowed to wear at work because they have the ansi rating on the frame. man, are they comfy.

maybe my stickers will be here monday?

Finally got my sticker on!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110611_145959.png
    ForumRunner_20110611_145959.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 248
  • ForumRunner_20110611_150015.png
    ForumRunner_20110611_150015.png
    238.2 KB · Views: 234
I have stickers but no "jeep.com" ones. Mine are for the job and where I go outside the US....oh well.....I should get some of these for the site here.

Robert

I have stickers but no "jeep.com" ones. Mine are for the job and where I go outside the US....oh well.....I should get some of these for the site here.

Robert
Hell yeah ,ya should,let the rest of the world know we got the best darn show around.

i got my stickers about a month ago but don't want to put them on yet in case i paint something.

Back