Less talk....more action.

tjlboise

Okay everybody. There's been a lot of talk about stickers recently, so now that they're out, let's see who's real about it.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110416_043440.png
    ForumRunner_20110416_043440.png
    526.3 KB · Views: 351
  • ForumRunner_20110416_043533.png
    ForumRunner_20110416_043533.png
    461.1 KB · Views: 302

DAMN YOU CAUGHT ME!!!

no worries since I am away I am assuming they are in my P.O. box. BUT NEVER FEAR as soon as i actually get a jeep, and as soon as I am home, you'll see, you'll all see. mooooh-(mooooh-(mooooh-(mooooh-(

hehe :crazy:

I had to give my CJ a bath before i could stick anything on it. Here it is.:shades:

Attachments

• IMG_0347.JPG
    IMG_0347.JPG
    659.8 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    722.2 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG
    640.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0350.JPG
    IMG_0350.JPG
    594.3 KB · Views: 225
SteelHeadz said:
I had to give my CJ a bath before i could stick anything on it. Here it is.:shades:

Sweet!! That is one NICE jeep, my man. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the club decal too, by the way. That's a cool looking one. Ours, being in Idaho, is a jeep made out of a potato.

ScubaDude said:
I wanna see THAT!

Sorry its a little faded, but you can still see it enough to get the idea. I think its pretty cool, myself.

Attachments

• ID4x4Logo.jpg
    ID4x4Logo.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 287
They already are made. That's the decal you get along with either a t shirt, or a hoodie when you join up. Ill get mine soon enough, I just have to pass the tech inspection on the 23rd, and attend one more meeting. They are pretty awesome looking. It'll be my new favorite shirt. B)

I got my sticker, but haven't decided where to put it..

Well duh! But if I put it on the rear window, it will be off half the year, but if I put it on the bumper, I might get a new bumper soon!

Sounds to me like you just answered your own question. Id put it either on the rear of the tub somewhere, or just under, or above the jeep logo on the side.

Megan G said:
Where/how do we order the stickers?

Click on the site map in the upper right corner, and the click on store. And there you have it.

I tried clicking free stickers and it didn't do anything :( I already ordered mine I was just curious but it didn't work for me.

Back