some advice please

frhrwa

[FONT=&quot]Hi fellow forum members... , I really need your advice on a serious problem:
I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.
Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket.
Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?[/FONT]

I would advise for you to get some professional help.

I have seen this issue elsewhere. Not being a boat owner, I would have to ask what materiel is the mount made of

LAUGH MY butt OFF! I have read this before but I find it humerus every time I read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

That was way more funny than I expected it to be. It made me do the EMSL (evil mad scientist laugh).

I woke up reading this thread. Now the whole rest of my day is gonna be boring in comparison

Thanks. :(

frhrwa said:
Hi fellow forum members... , I really need your advice on a serious problem:
I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.
Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket.
Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

Lmfao.......

Back