Today is a horrible day...

timbekk

Well people as said in the title its a bad day today.... I just sold my yj due to the fact of my fiance being pregnant and us needing to buy baby stuff.... sighs.....

Well people as said in the title its a bad day today.... I just sold my yj due to the fact of my fiance being pregnant and us needing to buy baby stuff.... sighs.....

Ouch and congratulations!

Tim...Jeeps will come and go...but that sweet little baby on the way is a gift that keeps on giving.

Larry

Selling your Jeep is a bummer, but you'll never have a better reason.

Congrats on the forthcoming kid.

I just picked up a xj about a month ago for $600 with a 3 inch lift and 31s and 140k for miles. I had the yj since high school and had to part with one of em so I kept the xj due to it being a 4 door........ I can fit 3 car seats in it and still let the misses tag along :)

TerryMason said:
How many kids are you expecting?

I have a 3 year old "whom is a die hard jeeper" and loves off roading, 6 month old and the misses is 10 weeks prego......

Lets see...you and the wife in the front....three kiddie seats in the next row...and 1.2 metric tons of stuff to keeps wife and kids happy,fed, clean, smell free, and entertained on an off road trip...Its an XJ!

frhrwa said:
na... sell the kid and get your jeep back.. much cheaper in the long run.. ha

Hmmmmmm.......... Whats a kid going for these days? Ide need enough to do a 6 inch lift, 33s and drive train upgrades....... The 3 yr old is trained pretty good to get tools and a soda pop "beer" every now and then..

Hmmmmmm.......... Whats a kid going for these days? Ide need enough to do a 6 inch lift, 33s and drive train upgrades....... The 3 yr old is trained pretty good to get tools and a soda pop "beer" every now and then..
The question is does he come supplied with tools and a cooler full of beer? that would raise the asking price.

Bummer and Concrats. If I could retrieve the past dollars spent on my 3 kids and 4 grandkids I would own a jeep dealership!
But those little ones are a true gift!

Back