Jeep Nicknames

I call my Cherokee "the dumb" because its a 2wd jeep....... Still love it though.

I'm still debating about it, nothings really hit me that I like well enough to stick. Scrappy crossed my mind and would suit it because it was gonna be scrapped but I hated Scrappy on Scooby Doo [ he ruined the show!]. Rusty aint a bad name for it but I just don't know. I call my 46 Plymouth coupe, "The Old Crow". It reminds me of one for some reason, being black and all. Also Bud Anderson is a hero of mine and that's what he had on his P51 Mustang back in WW2.

Mine is named Jude, after The Beatles song Hey Jude. (Which happens to be a great song & band.)

Haven't had the chance to take mine off road yet... so no name yet...

Dustin's however has 3, I call it "The Other Women" or "Clifford" or "Big Red" - we can't decided depends on who you ask. Mostly its "the Other Women" because lately its been as expensive and time consuming as it would if he had a mistress.

Megan , Jill has named my GSP unit "Sheri the other woman" she is firmly convinced that she hates her and tries to get her lost. she has never told me a wrong turn.

Megan , Jill has named my GSP unit "Sheri the other woman" she is firmly convinced that she hates her and tries to get her lost. she has never told me a wrong turn.

LOL! Thats funny! What does she call the Jeep?

ScubaDude said:
We're listening...

Haaha sorry.

So my buddy and this highschool kid worked together on the weekends at some car wash on a busy street. The kid owned the jeep, my buddy some hyndayi (I don't wanna spell it). They decided to trade pinks and do an even swap. Only the kid doesn't tell his gf that he makes the swap. The next weekend she finds out boy toy is cheating. Sees the jeep in the same place and carves "**** you" into the fiberglass hood. My friend is no mechanic, but a lil creative. So he changes the scratch to "BUCK HOUR" and then drove it like that for more than two years. Then he moved to Maui and I saved "buck hour" from the garbage can.

Now my friends are going back and forth between "The Trooper" and "The UAV" (urban assault vehicle)

Mongler, my family always thought if your vehicle did not have a name, you did not love it. ;)

Attachments

• 2011-05-18_16-45-31_350.jpg
    2011-05-18_16-45-31_350.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 459
My wrangler is called " strangler", mainly because it doesn't like deep water.

Attachments

• image-1833078784.png
    image-1833078784.png
    859 KB · Views: 806

Not very creative: 1st jeep was called Baby Jeep (It was very much my baby), Current jeep is Momma Jeep cause eventually she'll be protecting my kids. I love her none the less ;) My husband is convinced though that giving a jeep a nick name is bad luck.

Back