You know you drive a Jeep when....

When u have a hard time getting mud off the fenders and felt around the windows and have to waight till it storms.

You wake up pitching a tent in the a.m. ...not caused by your spouse, but rather because there is an expedition that day with your jeep!!

When you're driving the worlds most uncomfortable, loudest, jerkiest, rattling, leaking, gas guzzling machine on the road and you're pretty sure the guy in the brand new tricked out BMW next to you wishes he was driving your rig... And you're agreeing with him.

When you never have any money in your wallet and your jeep has no gas in the tank and has mud all over it.

When you contemplate buying or replacing any household necessity because you could have spent that money on a Jeep Mod.

When jeep catalogs have taken over for playboy as your bathroom reading materials.

When you've Just Emptied Every Pocket!

When ur friends call u crazy and drive over a curb to beat a minivan for a spot by the movies and u think wow I have to be crazy to do that since no other SUV would pull that stunt off. Got to love jeeps.

When your stuck in traffic and you look at the little 6" cement lane divider that stands between you and freedom and think "are there any cops looking?"

When you have to tell people riding with you to dress warmly cause you don't feel like putting the roof on...

Last edited:
When ur friends house drive way to the road is dirt and u think floor it but slowly drive over the dirt just incase.

When ur about to ask a girl who is looking at ur JK and asking what kind of changes there have been since the 2010 JK out but her mother rolled down the window and the father starts asking questions. Damn she was a hot blond girl.

People often say, "you've got a tree limb hangin from the underside" or " did ya leave any mud in that hole"

When everyone knows where you always park at work even when your not there. Mine marks its territory pretty well.

Sent from my iPod touch using Jeepz

When u call ur jeep " grave digger" cause ur girlfriend swears "if u break another thing on that. Jeep she's gunna kill u!"

Back