You know you drive a Jeep when....

When the criteria for the decision to keep the top off is the appearance of precipitation and the functionality of the heater.

When the UPS driver just throws the box in the back of your Jeep and doesn't come to the door because he already knows it's another part!!

When u hear there is supposed to be more snow this year then there was last year and you just can't wait for all that snow

when you can't wait for February/March to roll around so you can take the top off again.

on the wet clothes one a few posts up. i had to take my son clothes at school, because he got caught in hte rain. then i had to stop at home and change because i got caught in the rain with only a bikini top on the jeep, ha ha ha

When you purposely run off the side of the road to go through a mud puddle.

When it snows and you make it to work and no one else is there, so you call the boss. He ask "how did you get there" and you say " I have a Jeep"

When ur boss let's u drive ur Jeep around work to collect leaves and throw them over to ur neighbors fence. I'm gonna have so much fun!

When ya get into your jeep,and it feels the same as putting your hand in to a fine fitting leather glove,just feels like home.

Or...you can park in parallel spaces without the painstaking ritual we all had to learn when taking our driver's test for the first time.

Darth Lerxst said:
Or...you can park in parallel spaces without the painstaking ritual we all had to learn when taking our driver's test for the first time.

What like avoiding some foreigners driving?

lake labs said:
when its 40 degrees and your doing 65 down the interstate topless and people are pointing at you.

Lol funny story guy I didn't like needed a ride last year when it was snowing so Me and another friend went to go get him we threw on as much clothing as we could and put the top down on the jeep. When we got there he had jeans and a light sweat shirt on. When he got in the back I drove around for an hour until I brought him home. It was a good night. ( he has never asked for a ride since) mission accomplished

Back