Hummer Hunting

dang!!!! you got a lot of trees where those pics are taken. if it wasn;t for scrub brush and low thin beat up scrub trees here, we could see to mexico from my house. we have almost nothing for trees (or grass, bushes, green anything really).

it was hard to get used to driving in virginia when i was up there for ait and whe ni was tdy in kansas, it was weird still not being able to see around corners because of trees

I wouldnt be happy without the mountains,forest and streams,the west is a nice place to visit,but wouldnt want to live there.

i liked cali because it had mountains and everything and even everywhere north of about an hour from where i live in texas has trees and rolling nice hills. just down here in south south texas is like living on a piece of plywood. problem is, you have to go where the money is

Almost got away.

Attachments

• image-2486176283.png
    image-2486176283.png
    657.3 KB · Views: 302

Now they're even copying the call of duty edition

35's and a Lift Kit. How Stuck can ya Get?

Attachments

• image-1107785977.png
    image-1107785977.png
    594.1 KB · Views: 408
  • image-1358313669.png
    image-1358313669.png
    582.8 KB · Views: 594
To be fair...the hmmv isn't even close to being the same thing as a the hummer OR H2, or h3. The original military vehicle is pretty kick ass. Its when they went all yuppie and stupid with it, selling them on car lots that it became what it is today. I really can't believe that there are still people stupid enough to own one of those things. Its like broadcasting that you're retarded and you have a drivers license.

tjlboise said:
To be fair...the hmmv isn't even close to being the same thing as a the hummer OR H2, or h3. The original military vehicle is pretty kick ass. Its when they went all yuppie and stupid with it, selling them on car lots that it became what it is today. I really can't believe that there are still people stupid enough to own one of those things. Its like broadcasting that you're retarded and you have a drivers license.

I agree! Humvees are kick ass, but all of a sudden, there's a cod version?!

35's and a Lift Kit. How Stuck can ya Get?

tjlboise said:

Thanks for the compliment;-)

Attachments

• image-1794623426.png
    image-1794623426.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:

This was too easy.

Attachments

• image-824458116.png
    image-824458116.png
    580.8 KB · Views: 289
i was going to point out that our own good looking lady, lilredyj, owns one of those. you guys might want to think about that

We r just showing everyone how ugly people make a hummer. Like covering it in chrome and putting ugly rims and no tires almost on them.

Didn't drive my Jeep that much so I think this hummer is gonna tell his friends that the highway is Jeep free again till now.

Attachments

• image-2532558916.png
    image-2532558916.png
    364 KB · Views: 287

The Humvee was designed by the Jeep boys, and the H2 & H3 are copies of the first simular to the cherokees etc., American Motors was a company that was originally Nash, then Rambler, then American Motors Corp., that bought Jeep corperation from Kaiser. Jeep was before then Kaiser Willys, and before that Willys Overland. JEEP made the humvee!!! GM bought them out when Chrysler bought AMC and tried to make the Hummer as popular as the Jeep has been. But don't take my word for it . . . .
The History of AM General

HiHood said:
The Humvee was designed by the Jeep boys, and the H2 & H3 are copies of the first simular to the cherokees etc., American Motors was a company that was originally Nash, then Rambler, then American Motors Corp., that bought Jeep corperation from Kaiser. Jeep was before then Kaiser Willys, and before that Willys Overland. JEEP made the humvee!!! GM bought them out when Chrysler bought AMC and tried to make the Hummer as popular as the Jeep has been. But don't take my word for it . . . .
The History of AM General

None of that matters i still don't like them

None of that matters i still don't like them

Well, my point was that GM tried to do with those what Willys got going on with Jeep, and it never happened. I wouldn't trade the worse Jeep ever built for a humdum neither. I'd even drive a grand cherokee first:p

Back