Jeep offers a credit card

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Jeep has now offered a new credit card:

jeep-credit-card.jpg

Capability on-road, off-road — and in your wallet.
Discover the only credit card that goes as far as you and your Jeep vehicle: the Jeep MasterCard®. Use it for gas, groceries, trips, even monthly bills — and every qualifying dollar you spend will earn points toward a wide array of great rewards, including Jeep Gear, gift cards and cash back5. To learn more and apply, click here.

EARN REWARDS EVERYWHERE YOU GO … FAST

• 3 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases made at Chrysler Group dealerships - includes parts, repairs, accessories and maintenance
  • 2 points per $1 spent on qualifying travel purchases
  • 1 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases everywhere else
    REWARD YOURSELF WITH JEEP® GEAR … AND MORE
    Use your points toward new tires, Jeep® gear, even oil changes. Or choose from hundreds of other rewards, including gift cards and cash back.

Don't forget the important stuff.

0.00% introductory APR for the first 6 billing cycles.
After that, your APR will be 16.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. ... To determine the APR for purchases and balance transfers, we add a margin of 13.74% to the Index (Prime Rate)
Seems kind of high to me.

according to CreditCard.com the national average interest rate for credit cards is currently 14.75%, So it is a little high.

A Florida nurse has been arrested after stealing an elderly patient s credit card and using it to put a down payment on a Jeep, police say.

2011 post

Some people have no morals. So she would steal from a patient.... She keeping her job? Cause you have to ask yourself. How well is the care for the patient your willing to steal from?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

My wofe is/was a caregiver so that makes us a little more tuned to those that rip of the elderly. She's had several jobs where another caregiver had stole medicine, money or other items. Locally at least once a yr a caregiver is arrested for theft [case that makes the news] Not that I understand a thief but seems like preying on the elderly would be at the bottom of the barrel!

I have one of those Jeep credit cards but never paid attention to the interest rate - don't care as I'm unwilling to charge something I can't pay in full when the bill comes.

I admit I signed up for a Jeep CC several years ago....it looked cool but I never used it ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20200223_095029_edit.jpg
    IMG_20200223_095029_edit.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back