First timer

trackgod

Hey all,
Stumbled across all of you last week. After lurking for a while I have decided I like it here. Great job to everyone involved.

About me, track god is a given nickname as a result of my occupation (not vanity). I run the off road course for a major US manufacturer, hint we only build 2 models of trucks... my first job there 21 years ago was building front axles on postal jeeps. My current job is a dream job for people like us.

I have a complete 78 CJ7 W/ a 258-Turbo400&Quadra-trac that is almost ready to have it's body transplanted to a 86 Texas frame w/ a AMC360-T5-Dana300-4:10's.

Other projects (parts piles) include:
86 Texas tub
83 CJ7 w/ Buick 350-Turbo 350 & Dana 300
77 CJ5 w/ 304 & 4speed

Don't be afraid to ask if you need something...

Have a great day,

trackgod

[addsig]

Welcome to the club......Don't worry about the asking part, we're good at that around here lol. It's nice to have all of the new people joining the board. The friendship and knowledge base is growing more and more each day. I hopeyour time here is enloyable, and don'tforget about the chats we have once in awhile..keepyour eye on the board for posts (we are having one tonight around 9:30 pm est) all you need is an AIM screen name.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

welcome trackgod. you pick a good site . great place to teach and to learn. odax :cool: [addsig]

ok i guess im stupid..... who do you work for? dodge?[addsig]

I think I'll put my money on Hummer. They have only two models the H1 and the H2 which is a gmc now. [addsig]

Maybe he works for Jeep, i mean theres only REALLY 2 models, the Wrangler and all the "other" jeeps. hehe, in all seriousness, AM general/Hummer is probably a good bet.

TARSI

edited by: tarsij, Mar 09, 2003 - 05:12 PM[addsig]

Welcome to our little corner of the "Jeep World"......Patti :) [addsig]

Back