Favorite Songs

extra-medium

I am just curious as to what people's favorite songs to listen to when they are cruising around, off roading, tinkering in the garage, or just in general.

I personally love anything by Story of the Year, Disturbed, and whatever band has the catchiest song at the time, and the louder it is the better.

i normally don;t listen to the radio or anything anymore. if its just me in the vehicle, i will put on the local classic rock station though

Just too hard to narrow it down. It's like askin' who my best friend is. Ain't none of 'em no better than the rest. I will say I listened to Drive by Truckers on the way to work and Steve Earle on the way home but that doesn't define my taste. I like everything from bluegrass to heavy metal.

flatie46 said:
Just too hard to narrow it down. It's like askin' who my best friend is. Ain't none of 'em no better than the rest. I will say I listened to Drive by Truckers on the way to work and Steve Earle on the way home but that doesn't define my taste. I like everything from bluegrass to heavy metal.

Ditto. ^^ Almost exactly what I was thinkin...

I was debating on starting this thread bc of this type of response...

Blues and old R&B. Most anything by Johnnie Johnson, Pinetop Perkins, Jimmy Rogers, B.B. King, Matt "Guitar" Murphy, Brian Setzer (Stray Cats), Ronnie Earl, Stevie Ray Vaughn, etc....

I stop listening to the radio a long time ago . Now its 64 gigs on the ipod. Everything from clasical to 90'S rock or country. But for being on the rocks in Moab, Bostons self titled album.

Adult alternative rock, classic rock, country and sometimes, Harry connick JR..

Books on tape :redface:

If I do listen to music I go between groups like sublime and mastodon

Anything by Green Day, and some random songs from U2 Pink Floyd etc... I like Nirvana as well.

JeepMonkey said:
I've been known to bump some Enya on the trails!

Wow!!! I think Enya is awesome. I like a total mix of stuff. Not a lot of rap, but some pop, classic rock - love Journey (the older stuff), Def Leppard, U2, Cold Play. I listen to a lot of spanish music too. Gotta keep it real. I could keep goin.

On the trails it's either country, classic rock or Margaritaville. on the street it's whatever gets the punk next to me annoyed. Love my satellite radio....

Skynard,Alabama,stevie Ray Vaughn,Boston,zz top-Mood is always changing
Hell I will even kick on some Merle Haggard! Yeah Buddy!

Back