Fj cruiser

hmm. in ever knew that. i like the older fj but not the new ones.

It's kinda funny how folks seem to like the older things,weather it's jeeps,music etc.then after a while the new stuff kinda grows on us.Except the music,I'm diehard zz top and such.

I like the looks of them ok but I would not buy one.
The FJ is Made by Toyota, and Made in Japan.
I just like to keep things here at home...

Attachments

• imagesCATRCQ4M.jpg
    imagesCATRCQ4M.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 130
superj said:
which military use them? i would imagine the japanese but who else?

they use them in africa for safari or are htey still using those badass diesel isuzu trooper 2s from the 80s and early 90s

Does Japan have a military? I always thought after the surrender of Japan to the US, a condition was they could not have a military. I may be wrong.

clydethepirate said:
I like the looks of them ok but I would not buy one.
The FJ is Made by Toyota, and Made in Japan.
I just like to keep things here at home...

It really is quite a shame our own government is not even patriotic enough to follow this ever so simple logic. A shame indeed.

ralavoie_417 said:
Does Japan have a military? I always thought after the surrender of Japan to the US, a condition was they could not have a military. I may be wrong.

They do...
"The Japan Self-Defense Forces (自衛隊 Jieitai?), or JSDF, occasionally referred to as JSF or SDF, are the unified military forces of Japan that were established after the end of the post–World War II Allied occupation of Japan. "

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

LilRedYJ said:
They do...
"The Japan Self-Defense Forces (自衛隊 Jieitai?), or JSDF, occasionally referred to as JSF or SDF, are the unified military forces of Japan that were established after the end of the post–World War II Allied occupation of Japan. "

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

I think it's more an auxiliary corps, not a self contained military. Not the Japanese army, navy or air force.

I always liked the FJ's, something about the white top makes them look nice to me for some reason.

Back