I'm back!!

blkrubi88

Well just wanted to let everyone know I'm back. I've been away for a while and busy. I've up graded a few things on the Jeep.

I went from this.

IMG_1035-1.jpg

IMG_1036-1.jpg

IMG_1038-1.jpg

To this.

DSCF2295-1.jpg

IMG_1802-1.jpg

I added a 4inch lift, changed the wheels to 15X8 and wrapped them in 33X12.50X15 BFG Mud Terrains, found new Smittybilt rock sliders on Craigslist, about 4 months later bought the Smittybilt front bumper with stinger and winch plate from the same guy off Craigslist, Smittybilt CRES top off Craigslist for about half price (never been out of the box), Bestop soft half doors (gotta love Craigslist), ripped all the carpet out and Herculined the inside tub, made an in-cab winch controller and installed LED's in the intrsament gauges.

I even up-graded my house.

11611-1.jpg

looks good. im not a fan of those bars on the front but it doesn't look that bad. nice house too

Nice looking jeep,but I'm no fan of stingers,I understand that there purpose is that if you run into a tree you will bounce back,but I think they are the ugliest darn thing that ya could put on a jeep. But there must be a purpose for them just unclear what it is,not trying to be negative,but think it looks a helluva lot better without it.

gennybro said:
Nice looking jeep,but I'm no fan of stingers,I understand that there purpose is that if you run into a tree you will bounce back,but I think they are the ugliest darn thing that ya could put on a jeep. But there must be a purpose for them just unclear what it is,not trying to be negative,but think it looks a helluva lot better without it.

I love the way stingers look. They also help if you roll, you don't crush your hood...

Actually the stingers main purpose is in case of a nose roll over, it keeps the jeep from flipping over on the top. It rolls the jeep sideways so it lays on its side. It also supports the nose when you put it on its lid.

Sent from my Android using Jeepz

Back