learning about Jeeps

estrick1

Hello everyone, wondering the best way to start learning about jeeps. I would like to eventually buy a more classic jeep, but don't know where to learn about them. Is there a buying guide or some other reference someone could direct me to?

thanks,

Yep. That and google. Just start reading, reading, and reading. 4X4 mags are another good place to get good info. They have all kinds of little facts. Welcome to the world of jeepin'. And welcome to the z.

I'm fairly new to the Jeep scene, tho my dad has had a Jeep sittin in the garage since I was crawlin around on all fours.
So my whole life I've known I am a Jeep man, I've mostly learned my stuff through 4x4 mags, this forum, and honestly just Googling my questions.
But welcome to Jeep world, ain't nothin better!!

This here is a pretty good place to get info, decent bunch of folks on this here forum , I am guilty of being a wiseass sometimes,but they tolerate me, just visit this forum a couple of times a week and ya learn a lot, I would also suggest watching jeep crashes and rollovers that have been caught on video, watch them closely and figure out what was the mistake that was made causeing the mishap,and learn from that. welcome to the jeep world.

Back