Top Gear

Shephard10

Cant wait to watch top gear tonight!! A blazer, a bronco, and a jeep in an off road challenge. This will bring up some good arguments...

I've been waiting big time for this one too....I sure hope we dominate. *fingers crossed*

I'm assuming this was on the poor imitation of the BBC version of top gear?

The US version isn't bad, but it's nowhere near as good as the UK version. FYI, BBC America is having a marathon of episodes in prep for the new season. I think it'll be on next weekend.

I came in where the guy just finished making the "boat tail". What engine and trans did the Jeep have? How did it do overall?

Even though the Chevy won the contrived challenge, it was pretty obvious that the Jeep was the best. (I may be biased:D)

I like the part where the guy says, This bronco is 11 years newer than the Jeep and they cost the same. Doesn't that tell you something??? Then the Jeep dragging the bronco accross the road and over the curb on it's side was nice.

The jeep was obviously the best off roader there. If it wasn't for that stupid can of beans, which had nothing to do with the vehicle performance, it would have made it all the way.

First thing is they should have ditched the trailers. I loved Adam's fix when the rear axle came out. But I agree, the Jeep did the best.

tjlboise said:
The jeep was obviously the best off roader there. If it wasn't for that stupid can of beans, which had nothing to do with the vehicle performance, it would have made it all the way.

The jeep was the best. The Chevy almost had to use his winch. The jeep never even had to mention his winch

I just watched the rerun the other night. I have to agree with all of you. The Jeep outdid the other two all around. Even if Tanner Foust is a lead footed power junkie.

Back