Thanks Terry

redneckpyrate

Ust got my Jeepz sticker in the mail. Put it on the back bumper under the license plate light.

Attachments

• image-4129905746.png
    image-4129905746.png
    651.3 KB · Views: 228

Did u have to pay for anything to get that?

TerryMason said:
You know, that's not a bad idea. Once I get some free time I'm going to make a black sticker as well.

Good the whites clash with the black trail badges. Tacky...we do have a jeep image to keep up you know

Sent from my Android using Jeepz

Yeah, like that.

Mud, did you add a piece of tape over that? You should be able to peel off that clear sticker, leaving just the white letters.

Yeah, like that.

Mud, did you add a piece of tape over that? You should be able to peel off that clear sticker, leaving just the white letters.

Terry, I think it was originally a white background with colored letters (can't remember what color - I've still got another one, thanks to you, so I'll have to check). Same thing happened to my "WHEE" (for Cullowhee - home of Western Carolina University) sticker. It was the usual white background/black letters but it had become "blackish" over the years - thought the TJ was leaking oil or burning rich. I tried cleaning it with Bleche-White and, lo and behold!!! - it became a black background with white letters!!!! Don't know how it happened, but I liked the look. Thought the pic might give you some ideas!! Keep up the great work, Terry, and very happy to see y'all made it safely through Irene.

Jeepin' buddy,
mud

TerryMason said:
I'm running about a month behind on the stickers. Sorry for the delay guys.

It's been a couple months since I sent in my order. I know you've been having all the natural disasters, but does it matter that I sent my order in from the mobile app??

35's and a Lift Kit. How Stuck can ya Get?

I got mine using the mobile app. I saw on a different thread that he's pretty backed up on the sticker deal. It'll come. Just forget about it, and they'll be there almost instantly. That's what I did. ;)

It doesn't matter how you signed up, you're in the system. I'm going to make a point to get caught up this week.

Sorry for the delay.

Sent from my DROID2 using the Jeepz.com app

TerryMason said:
It doesn't matter how you signed up, you're in the system. I'm going to make a point to get caught up this week.

Sorry for the delay.

Sent from my DROID2 using the Jeepz.com app

No need to rush. I know that with everything that's been goin on, shipping stickers is the last thing on your mind.

35's and a Lift Kit. How Stuck can ya Get?

Back